The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arizona Angel

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I had ice cream for lunch and have been snacking on pretzels! Probably pizza for dinner--we have a houseful of kids playing Dungeons and Dragons.
Holy Cow, you must have yer computer searching fer the food! You do show when you mention food. I thought that was just a myth. LOL!!!

I have soft pretzels in the freezer we could bake. Sounds pretty good. Course ice cream is the best.

Sounds like you have a houseful of fun over there.

airdawg

Purple Belt
Reaction score
FOOD! I haven't eaten today. The secretary is still out of the office and I have to cover the phones.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have soft pretzels in the freezer we could bake. Sounds pretty good. Course ice cream is the best.

Pretzels and ice cream...I'll be right there! How far is it from Indiana to Arizona?

My wife is watching the various kids...I'm in my den grading and occasionally checking e-mail. I don't show when food is being mentioned--food is always being mentioned! It's just a coincidence. Don't let them fool you into thinking I always talk about steak...

...mmmmmmmmmmm, steak...

airdawg

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Mmmm! Steak... food.. watch out helples people, the animal is about to escape! HAHA!

Arizona Angel

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Pretzels and ice cream...I'll be right there! How far is it from Indiana to Arizona?

My wife is watching the various kids...I'm in my den grading and occasionally checking e-mail. I don't show when food is being mentioned--food is always being mentioned! It's just a coincidence. Don't let them fool you into thinking I always talk about steak...

...mmmmmmmmmmm, steak...
two and a half days drive straight through.

I got steak in the freezer too. Is that snack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions