The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Later All...Dinner's ready...(insert sound of bat wings flapping away)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't see a weekend off until the end of the month..That means no part time work NO WHERE...It's been too long since that happened...

Our days off change every 3rd week. For example: If I have Sat/Sun for 2 weeks, on the 3rd I then get Fri/Sat. So I hear ya on the weekends off. It sucks!!

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Our days off change every 3rd week. For example: If I have Sat/Sun for 2 weeks, on the 3rd I then get Fri/Sat. So I hear ya on the weekends off. It sucks!!
Used to work a schedule like that when I was an animal control officer. Not fun.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My coolness is why I don't have a social life? Somehow, that just sounds... wrong... but thanks anyway!

Doh...you're right that does sound wrong. :(

Can I blame hard training as an excuse? :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Doh! Sorry to hear that Mike.

I guess I should count my blessings, I work 2nd shift, but it's always Monday through Friday evenings.

Unfortunately my managers have cracked down on telecommute days which is going to make it darn near impossible to head down to CT for training on nights that I get a half-day off (half-night?) off. :(

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I guess I should count my blessings, I work 2nd shift, but it's always Monday through Friday evenings.

Unfortunately my managers have cracked down on telecommute days which is going to make it darn near impossible to head down to CT for training on nights that I get a half-day off (half-night?) off. :(
That bites big time!!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I had a Mon-Fri day shift job, wknds and holidays off. I left it for the one I have now, but the benefits and money outweigh what I had. I miss it though...the hours that is!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You could... but mostly it's graduate school; too much homework, not enough time for anything else.

Thats a very important reason though. Kudos to you for doing what you're doing! :)

My degree is not in my field. I'm hoping its awhile till I have to think about grad school...I'm not ready.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That bites big time!!

It really does. There were a couple of bad apples that spoiled it for the rest of us that really bust our butt.

And before anyone gets on me for how I could be busting my butt while I'm posting on MT ;) ... I volunteered for a last minute call that is going to keep me here till 4AM. I do have fun, but I work hard too. :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had a Mon-Fri day shift job, wknds and holidays off. I left it for the one I have now, but the benefits and money outweigh what I had. I miss it though...the hours that is!

Been there done that bought the T-shirt! :D

In fact, I'm wearing the T-shirt now. The T-shirt for my new school :D that I might not have been able to join had I not landed this job sometime back :)

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Been there done that bought the T-shirt! :D

In fact, I'm wearing the T-shirt now. The T-shirt for my new school :D that I might not have been able to join had I not landed this job sometime back :)
Well that's a good thing then!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
(insert sound of bat wings flapping) Good evening again all..Drac returns...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
(insert sound of bat wings flapping) Good evening again all..Drac returns...

Welcome back, my favorite vampire :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

We use to have rotatating days off..Mon-Tue, then Tue Wed etc..etc..Every 6 weeks you got a Fri, Sat, Sun and the following week you got Sat, Sun and Mon...Now you pick your shift and the off days you want from the list and you stay there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions