The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Morning, all!

3rd day no smoking. Yesterday was a *****. Today, not so bad, so far
congrats on that. Keep it up. Ive tried to quit dipping about 5 times this year but its been a rough one so far, but Im still gone stick to my goal to be tobacco free by the end of this year

B

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Agreed. That's why, this time, I immediately came up with a stress relieving substitute. I walk. The last time I tried, I didn't have anything to fill that void and, as expected, I failed my goal.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Agreed. That's why, this time, I immediately came up with a stress relieving substitute. I walk. The last time I tried, I didn't have anything to fill that void and, as expected, I failed my goal.
true. Im going to fill my void with training as soon as im cleared after my surgery.

B

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
A fine choice, too!

How soon will you be cleared?
3 months is the earliest sinces they are putting metal crap in my foot. It was supposed to be more extensive than it is now but apparently they are going to rebreak the 4 bones as planned but with 2 of them they are going to set normal and with the other 2 they are putting titanium rods in. I wonder if those will hurt more when i kick someone?

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions