The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
GOODMORNING MT!!!

Hope everybody is still Okay here. After a movement, a health problem and a long holiday(I needed that. ;) ), I hope to get back on track soon too.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
GOODMORNING MT!!!

Hope everybody is still Okay here. After a movement, a health problem and a long holiday(I needed that. ;) ), I hope to get back on track soon too.

Wondered where you had gotten to..Glad you're back...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goooood Morning LPT!!!!! Stuck flying a desk again so I'll be here ALL DAY!!!!!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's work for an untrained rent-a-cop or a Greeter..But since our little security officer is having some issues they pull one of us in off the road..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL!!! Thats still one of the funniest things Ive ever heard of.

B

I could have you laughing yourself until you pee with some of other funny things..However there is no way to post anymore without sounding like a racist or a male chavinist...

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.
Found myself at work early this morning. Hmmm... start work early or go on MT until my shift starts...
Here I am :D

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I could have you laughing yourself until you pee with some of other funny things..However there is no way to post anymore without sounding like a racist or a male chavinist...
I know what you mean. I work in one of the worst neighborhoods in Louisville and I wish I could tell about some of the **** Ive seen, but like you said exclamation points and smiley faces dont work the same as real facial expressions. Therefore I to would sound like a racist

B

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am fine JB, thanks!! Enjoying my last day off.

Tomorrow I have to do the evening shift at my new job.

Are you ok?

I'm ok. 5 more days 'till I can start going back to Arnis class! Can you tell I'm excited :D I had to take a month off for financial reasons, and damn, that felt like one long *** month.
Excuse me while I go get some coffee and have a smoke. If I can't get back on the LPT before my shift starts, have a good one Zida.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm ok. 5 more days 'till I can start going back to Arnis class! Can you tell I'm excited :D I had to take a month off for financial reasons, and damn, that felt like one long *** month

Its a good thing to be able to return...

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm ok. 5 more days 'till I can start going back to Arnis class! Can you tell I'm excited :D I had to take a month off for financial reasons, and damn, that felt like one long *** month.
Excuse me while I go get some coffee and have a smoke. If I can't get back on the LPT before my shift starts, have a good one Zida.

aiaiai that sounds hard!! If I dont talk to you in those five days, than I already wish you a good training!!

And everybody a good day work, I am leaving my pc to enjoy the sun and get some things done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions