On my way to Indy for the day...

Well that sounds like fun!
icon14.gif

Yes it does...Enjoy...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well it is lunch time here. (pizza) Then off to the new Harry Potter Movie! See you all later.

I just had a large salad and ice tea, friggin diet..I rented the movie called Shooter for later tonight while I wait for the wife to fly in..Later Brian..

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I JUST got a letter from my college saying that I'm back on financial aid! Provided, of course, that I get at LEAST a 'B' in all my classes--but I can TOTALLY do that, 'cuz: I have nothing but COMM classes next semester. W00T!!!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I JUST got a letter from my college saying that I'm back on financial aid! Provided, of course, that I get at LEAST a 'B' in all my classes--but I can TOTALLY do that, 'cuz: I have nothing but COMM classes next semester. W00T!!!

Good for you, keep those grades this time around.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Excellent!!! Congrats!!! What is your major if you don't mind me asking?? Minor??

Status
Not open for further replies.