The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm fine as always what is going on with you KG06, still going to school or are you out for spring break?
Im good. Well its kinda strange. I have online class and regular classes. My regular classes are on spring break but my online classes are not. I guess since I dont have to go to school they firgure I dont get a spring break. I have to work the whole time so it really doesnt bother me. I just want to get done.

By biggest concern now is my whole test problem as you read in the Kempo forum.

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's beautiful outside..Went and had the SUV washed stoppped by the police station to give someting to the Chief and NOW I'm waiting for lunch to be delivered..

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Drac it is a little rainy up here. Yet is still feels like spring is in the air.
icon14.gif
(just around the corner)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Afternoon Brian, what is for lunch

Drac you said you are waiting on lunch did you order out today

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi, all! Since we're talking about lunch - I went out to Chipotle, and I'm going to eat half the chicken fajita burrito for lunch today, and save the other half for tomorrow. YAY!!! Food that didn't come frozen in a plastic tray!!!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi, all! Since we're talking about lunch - I went out to Chipotle, and I'm going to eat half the chicken fajita burrito for lunch today, and save the other half for tomorrow. YAY!!! Food that didn't come frozen in a plastic tray!!!

If this is the same Chipolte we have in Texas man there bowls are great with rice and beans and meat. They give you so much for the money.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If this is the same Chipolte we have in Texas man there bowls are great with rice and beans and meat. They give you so much for the money.
This reminds me of Qudoba or Moes, I havent eaten there in a while man their food is good and some of it is good for you (loaded with protien and carbs)

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions