Not open for further replies.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Whats new Carol

Not too much. Someone in Bogota Colombia wants me to be a magician, so I am doing my best. Did I hear you say you are working a double?

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not too much. Someone in Bogota Colombia wants me to be a magician, so I am doing my best. Did I hear you say you are working a double?

Yes, I'm stuck working another shift. I hate mids with a passion!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, I'm stuck working another shift. I hate mids with a passion!

I hear ya. I'll keep you company online for a bit. I'll be up for awhile :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fortunately, it doesnt happen that often that I get stuck. What else is new with you?

Starting a string of private lessons...two per week for the next 12 weeks. Guro May and I focused on combat fitness today...she was going over my body mechanics with a fine tooth comb. She is very detailed...which is what I need. And I was...very tired by the time she was done with me :D :D

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting a string of private lessons...two per week for the next 12 weeks. Guro May and I focused on combat fitness today...she was going over my body mechanics with a fine tooth comb. She is very detailed...which is what I need. And I was...very tired by the time she was done with me :D :D

Cool. I take a private a week as well, prior to my Kenpo class. Its certainly a big help. :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool. I take a private a week as well, prior to my Kenpo class. Its certainly a big help. :)

I'm having a really hard time making the regular classes. I was trying to make the Friday and Saturday morning classes...and it was really difficult for me to make it there. So...this way I'm guaranteed to get in two times a week :D

We're starting to do some training that looks kind of like Iron Palm training. It works more than your hands though...it works all of the structure of your body. Its really cool. :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why is it snowing, her, downtown? It was supposed to be rain tomorrow, and it's kind of warm out. I was out in a short sleeve for awhile, and no problems at all. Oh! It's starting to stick!

Its going to be nasty. I worked from home tonight to avoid it. Please take care of yourself :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Apparently! I din't catch the right forecast, did you get it? what's the bad news? (Lord! It's really sticking!)

I pay more attention to the weather forcasts for NH for a couple of reasons. It tends to snow more up there...and days like today really concern me...where it was sunny and mild temps during the day...but then threatening snow at night. I keep an overnight bag with me just in case but I realllllly realllly don't want to sleep at the office ;)

They're saying about 4 inches or so. Its not going to get too cold over night...which means...the roads could get icy whether they predict icing conditions or not.

It's not looking too nice out there. Its pretty though....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Latest update: I did an exterior tour, which takes about 3 minutes. In that time, it went from nothing, to hail (little ice balls), to sleet, now rain. It feels warm out. Gotta love New England!

Poking my head out the door...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's definitely still snow up here on 128.

Which means...

Hmmm every 1 inch of rain = 10 inches of snow

It's a messy night. :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I've got strictly rain now, washing away what fell earlier. If you got all the snow, then please be careful on your way home from work. My prayers go with you.

Your prayers are always welcome HS...but because of the forecast I worked from my living room today. Furthest I have to go is about 20 feet indoors. I hope you stay safe, my prayers are with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions