The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am the Last of the Dark Lords that even post in the LPT anymore. What a dieing breed.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Glad to see Gemini and Xue hanging out
As am I, but let us not forget that Gemini is to be shunned...for yelling at you...oh great post whore extreme... not that I dare tell you what to do oh great poster of 40,743 posts....

I'm not worthy to

:bow:

...since I am only at a lowly 15,395 posts

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yea I am back and trying to be myself. After losing just about everything because of economy and health issue. I am starting over with everything in business and life glad my wife stay though the whole ordeal.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yea I am back and trying to be myself. After losing just about everything because of economy and health issue. I am starting over with everything in business and life

sorry to hear this, hope it all comes together. How is the health now?

glad my wife stay though the whole ordeal.

Glad to hear that though.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well had stints put in two of my valves, probaly will need replacement in a few years. My knee is getting better after surgery, started going back to my school that my two BB just let go to hell. Trying to get that back up and going all in all it is great I am here and trying to be positive. What about you?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well had stints put in two of my valves, probaly will need replacement in a few years. My knee is getting better after surgery, started going back to my school that my two BB just let go to hell. Trying to get that back up and going all in all it is great I am here and trying to be positive. What about you?

Wow, that is a lot, but you are on the mend and that is a good thing and you are still here and working your way back. You will get the school back but do not over do it, and as you well know, things take time.

As for me I'm doing ok, my knee acts up from time to time, can't do the long form of Yang style taijiquan at all, but I can do Xingyiquan and train kicks, punches and do stance training...which strikes me as odd. But generally things are ok with me. Just working my way back to train MA like I want to again.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Terry,

I'm really glad to hear that you've persevered and back in the saddle! And it's always a plus that your marriage survived the process! Sounds like you landed a good one ;)

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As am I, but let us not forget that Gemini is to be shunned...for yelling at you...oh great post whore extreme... not that I dare tell you what to do oh great poster of 40,743 posts....

I'm not worthy to

:bow:

...since I am only at a lowly 15,395 posts
If it makes you feel better, from where I'm at, you're a post whore in your own right. :uhyeah: You've been busy while I was gone.

Terry, Obviously I've been gone for some time for my own reasons and sorry to hear you've had so many trials. I am very glad to hear though, that you're coming through it! It's good to engage with some old friends. It's nice having a place to "lighten up". :)

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
As a relative noob of only 900 or so posts.. . :s550: I am just sitting back and learning from all of you senior posters.. .

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, from where I'm at, you're a post whore in your own right. :uhyeah: You've been busy while I was gone.

Terry, Obviously I've been gone for some time for my own reasons and sorry to hear you've had so many trials. I am very glad to hear though, that you're coming through it! It's good to engage with some old friends. It's nice having a place to "lighten up". :)

Who

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, they've earned their respective reputations. Quality is a non issue.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just to let you know for $299.00 plus shipping and handling you can become a quality post whore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions