ks - learning to fly Senior Master Jul 30, 2013 #8,942 been at work for an hour and now the computer decides to work.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz...oh!? ok- back to work..
been at work for an hour and now the computer decides to work.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz...oh!? ok- back to work..
A arnisador Sr. Grandmaster MTS Alumni Jul 30, 2013 #8,944 Maybe I'll take a walk before the rain hits.
Xue Sheng122 40 All weight is underside Jul 30, 2013 #8,945 I will take a walk later...no rain here today
Xue Sheng122 40 All weight is underside Jul 30, 2013 #8,947 Went for a walk...... and now drinking tea
Carol Crazy like a... MT Mentor Lifetime Supporting Member MTS Alumni Jul 30, 2013 #8,951 Waiting for the day that I won't be such an idiot...sigh...
ks - learning to fly Senior Master Jul 30, 2013 #8,953 one of my best friends in the world is moving to New York.....
seasoned MT Senior Moderator Staff member Lifetime Supporting Member Jul 31, 2013 Moderator #8,954 Waiting for FRIDAY..............
granfire2 1 Sr. Grandmaster Jul 31, 2013 #8,958 I wonder if the camel's (dromedary to be precise) name is Humpert....
A arnisador Sr. Grandmaster MTS Alumni Jul 31, 2013 #8,959 [h=5]I think it's high time for a Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch reunion tour.[/h]
granfire2 1 Sr. Grandmaster Jul 31, 2013 #8,960 arnisador said: I think it's high time for a Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch reunion tour. Click to expand... Mark Wahlberg without shirt? I can go for that!
arnisador said: I think it's high time for a Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch reunion tour. Click to expand... Mark Wahlberg without shirt? I can go for that!