The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Youngest boy graduated from the DoC academy today. Took him out for pizza at Angelos after. Now time to relax and let the pizza settle.
Maybe I'll tinker with my dive gear and fantasize about Hawaii...

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Graded to Sankyu in Judo last night. (green belt here). I'm pretty happy about it. Judo is important to me, and I feel like I'm starting to leave the beginner stages and start actually learning Judo. Very good feeling!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't be sorry, we're having a heat wave up here.

It's in the 40s............ :)

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
This weekend at TKD was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday, I broke my planking record with a new personal best time of 5 minutes and 2 seconds!!

TODAY, I was asked to call the warm-ups and start the make-up test at our dojang!!! AND that's usually something they only have 2nd Degree and above do!!!!!!!!! :) I'm still stoked that I was asked and it was SO much fun!!! A lot of the kids I've been helping lately were testing today and it was really exciting to see them move to the next level!!!! :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Back home after having lunch in lower Manhattan now off to a big birthday bash!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enjoy yourself my dear friend - I raise a glass for the birthday person and so does Michelle - for tonight I am raiding some of the stocks of very fine wines I bought for her over the years that she 'laid by' for special occasions.

Why tonight? I am especially wracked emotionally tonight, I don't know why. But it is to the extent that I feel a hand inside my chest squeezing my heart; so I drink to my joudama and imagine her at my back, hugging me and watching me play LOTRO as she sometimes did.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enjoy yourself my dear friend - I raise a glass for the birthday person and so does Michelle - for tonight I am raiding some of the stocks of very fine wines I bought for her over the years that she 'laid by' for special occasions.

Why tonight? I am especially wracked emotionally tonight, I don't know why. But it is to the extent that I feel a hand inside my chest squeezing my heart; so I drink to my joudama and imagine her at my back, hugging me and watching me play LOTRO as she sometimes did.

Thank you Mark! Birthday people actually. Two friends of mine have birthdays near each other and they decided to do throw a big bash. Although to be honest after making a whirlwind trip to New York City I would almost rather spend a quiet evening at home tonight.

Nonetheless I give you a big hug from afar and know that some good folks you have never met will be raising a glass to you and to your the memory of beautiful Michelle. Thinking about you my friend. Hang in there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions