The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried out a new game last night too. Got an XBox 360 Kinnect for xmas, so I'm trying to learn how to play Star Wars. Biggest thing so far is that there's a significant delay between movement and response and it really screws up my timing.
One thing I did learn...
In a light saber match, I blocked a cut at my head and, since the fellow had both hands up on his hilt, popped a roundhouse kick up into his ribs. Didn't even think about it, but wouldn't have expected it to do anything. The game not only allowed it, but counted it. So I started experimenting. It'll also let me use the light saber one handed and use the other hand to either strike with or slap my opponent with the force.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bought Sue a laptop for Xmas so she'd have her own. She's named it "Lappy"...

Loading software and copies of of pictures onto it now. Looks like another 3 hours to transfer the pictures over the home network. Yes, we have a lot of pictures.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have an "N.Y.C. Pizzeria" here across the street. I'm thinking pizza. Don't think the new Jimmy John's is open yet.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
score 1 for the over 40 crowd!! My 18 year old nephew is in town (Also in TKD) and last night we had a plank contest - 2 rounds and I won both times...so far, I am 2 - 0 !!!:)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll go lock it right away. Which, of course, means that as the last poster, I WIN!

Muhahahaha!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions