The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

TKD tonight. After, I think we're watching Madacascar 3 with our 6 year old grandson.

Update on the practical joke at work!!:) (Note - while this joke involves some political 'stuff' - I am not trying to influence anyone or start a bru-ha-ha - this is just a joke that needed to be played)

My boss is of the Republican persuasion - so much in fact - that much of his conversation is tinted by his views.....now although the majority of his staff are Democrats, so we just smile politely and go about our business because we would rather not start a debate that he will eventually think he won....So, on my shelf at work, I had a magnetic Obama sticker and yesterday my co-workers and I decided that the best place for it was next the boss' license plate on the back of his car!!!:) So....today - he is questioning EVERYONE as to who did it and no one is fessing up and we laugh every time someone else gets asked so until he runs out of people to ask - we'll be laughing for a good long time!!:) lol

White tea with pomegranet.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

A day off. Planning to spend it working with my wife and daughter. They're both going to be doing their 2nd geup tests in the next couple months, I think.
Maybe better buy some twinkies too...

No more from that company from me.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Black coffee with honey, I know I know................... How it's off to WORK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back