The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I haven't done any taekwondo in a few months, and I'm not particularly missing it. Hm.

I am looking forward to getting back to Judo. I get to sit back and learn in Judo. When I can do that in taekwondo again, I'll be very happy indeed.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Attended my youngest son's 8th grade open house tonight.

*sigh*

"Smart but doesn't like to do a lot of work." Need to put a firecracker under his butt or something.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Been there done that. Trust me, keep at it and things work out. We went crazy for years with 2 thinking they will never get it. Now, at 28 and 32, they have arrived. Of course, they did it all on their own......... :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
you know the gut wrenching feeling of taking a final, and then having to WAIT for the grade?? Yeah, I hate that!!!

Actually never understood that. If I was guessing, I knew I was guessing. If I wasn't, I knew that too. Grades were never a suprise, really.

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Toying idly with the idea of getting back into racing, and looking idly at BMW M3's.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually never understood that. If I was guessing, I knew I was guessing. If I wasn't, I knew that too. Grades were never a suprise, really.

Well, I know I wasn't guessing.....:) big thing for me is...going into finals, I'm usually mid to low 90's in all my classes - but then there is the inevitable - probably irrational - fear that I screw up and blow the average I've worked so hard for ......if that makes sense......:) and the wait continues.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions