The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, five days left. I have a Judo seminar and a pretty blonde girl waiting for me on Friday and there isn't much else I'd rather do.

Enjoy, we will hold down the fort while you're gone. :)

You may think you will be using the iPhone using TapaTalk, but the wife may have something to say about that.

The resort (Hotel Cozumel) has free wifi. I'll have my iPhone, iPad, and laptop. Wifi won't work on the beach but I'll put up some "neeneeeneenerr" posts when I am above water and can tear myself away from the beach.
:partyon:

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

After all the years in the ER, it still amazes me that some drunk driver expects sympathy for their injuries.
Forget it. Sympathy is for their victims.

Just finished my morning workout :) protein shake and then it's time to run around and pick some stuff up for this weekend.

In other news, liquid band aid is the most painful thing I have ever experienced. Holy suffering ****.

Just finished my morning workout :) protein shake and then it's time to run around and pick some stuff up for this weekend.

In other news, liquid band aid is the most painful thing I have ever experienced. Holy suffering ****.

You big baby...

Obviously NOT a CMA guy.....In CMA if your training and it doesn’t hurt….you’re doing it WRONG :EG: :uhyeah:

It's going to be one of those nights in the ER. I can just feel it...

Did all eight Taeguek forms and Koryo tonight. Feeling good :).

My favorite female judoka should have presented her nage-no-kata for bb today too. I need to find out how she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back