The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllmost done with work here. I've been taking a lot of arbitrary pee breaks just for an excuse to get away. I hope I can work this out to my satisfaction soon.

Edit ... No MA class today (sob!) but there's the Y. I definitely need the boost today.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Getting ready for tonight classes, only two days before we leave for Florida and some great competition.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I got a 1-hour pilates/yoga combo class in, and I feel much more worked-out than I usually do after 2 hours of Systema. I'd forgotten what a sadist this teacher is! :whip1:

Fabulous. I'll sleep tonight like a puppy after a romp in the park. The only thing missing was the gallon of Breyer's in the freezer when I got home.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Flea-all of us that teach Yoga are closet sadists,

Night all!!! I am hitting the sack.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hanging out at work waiting for my son to finish summer school classes, then taking him to get his weekly comic books, then my folks are taking us out to a steak dinner! (They're leaving tomorrow.) How about you?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Packing and getting ready to go to Fort Luaderdale for National with the team. We are taking 18 this year and it is a week of good competition. I will be having Dinner at Red Lobster with my wife folks tonight.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yea this will be the last year my wife is going to compete, so she says. She really wants to go out the National Champion for woman 32 - 40 let see if that will happen.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last year she won silver in all three events and the year before she was the gold medalist in every event. She is pretty good and I am hoping she will do well.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I am hiting the road talk to everyone in a few days. Lets all hope the team and Zachary has a great trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions