The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a skinless, chiken breast bowl for lunch. It was good. Now driving home from work.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We are having baked chicken after clases tonight, it was made yesterday. leftover are great during the week. Arni. how is your son doing and how was his first year of college?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
College was a blast for him! He couldn't get a summer job due to the recession, though, so he's "hiding out" in summer school.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes but wait the economy is changing so they say. I know I need a jump start on that million I was looking for anybody ready to help.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I will and always do, today is a woman only class from 10 to 11:30 so it is fun.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Today is an odyssey in the kitchen. First, a batch of apricot-strawberry jam. Then since I'm a traditionalist, plain strawberry jam. I also found a recipe for strawberry-asparagus salad, so I pulled some chicken out of the freezer to go with that. That still only takes care of about half the strawberries. I also dropped a big crate of them off with my neighbor too.

I have too many fresh strawberries!! My life is ruined!! :wah:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hello all

LUNCH!!!!

Authentic Homemade (handmade) Chinese noodles in a homemade sauce of cucumber, egg, tofu and tomato… made by an authentic Chinese person.

My mother-in-law was cooking again all is right with the world and I am happy :asian:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions