The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I have the day off. I felt sick yesterday, but feel ok today, just tired and sore. I work mostly as a cartpusher, kind of reminds me at times of the wheel of pain in the first Conan the Barbarian movie with Arnold, I'm not getting the muscles he did, but I am getting in shape. It was on the nippy side this morning in Delaware, high 40's, now it is warmed up. I hope everyone here is having a good day.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
69 is better than the high 40's to be sure, a nice temperature indeed.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I feel alot better today thank you all, sorry I was in the middle of redo's for TAKS math. I see the same of the gang have been active today. Well I am at the dojaang waiting for classes today.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's 45 degrees in my small town located in Delaware. Its supposed to get up to 77 later today, hoping you all have a nice day

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, gonna be another hot one today. Upper 80's and hotter in the valleys. Gonna climb back in my dungeon and work on this elevator.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good morning K-Mart shoppers.
I'm just stopping in to MT for a bit because I haven't in a while. Got laid off of work a couple of weeks ago and didn't get my home internet back up until a couple of days ago.
I hope everyone has been well since last I visited.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jbrainard sorry to hear about work.
icon9.gif
Hang in there and I am sure you will find some thing even better.
icon6.gif

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's 46 degrees near Dover, Delaware, it's supposed to warm up to 77 later today. This seems to be a trend, a bit chilly in the morning and warm later in the day. I would be eaten alive by mosquitos if it wasn't for bug repellant, I live in a campground. The spray seems to keep the ticks off my dogs, bringing enormous relief to my poor wife, the ticks loved to jump on her, never on me. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions