The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a drag. We've got the dreaded winds blowing off the desert. Suppose to hit 80 today.

I was in Vegas when those winds killed the power in one of the hotels I was staying at...

Aren't they fun? They are also the winds that fueled the firestorms over the past five years.

The funniest thing I saw when walking to the garage was 5 maint people arguing who was gonna throw the main switch that was tripped..I offered but was refused...The scariest thing was a live line that the wind brought down jumping and spitting electricity..

The funniest thing I saw when walking to the garage was 5 maint people arguing who was gonna throw the main switch that was tripped..I offered but was refused...The scariest thing was a live line that the wind brought down jumping and spitting electricity..

That would have been cool to see ...

... the winds aren't blowing hard here where I am. Guess they are just bringing in warmer temps.

The systems were similar, but various minor differences in concept, application and intent.
my instructor (2nd degree SKK) is studying American Kempo/kenpo whichever, he says a lot of the stuff is similar just differs in the conceptual area as well

B

That would have been cool to see ...

... the winds aren't blowing hard here where I am. Guess they are just bringing in warmer temps.
when we had the wind storm her in sept/oct, you could jump and the gusts would carry you a couple feet before you landed again

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back