The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arni and Terry, of course you guys serve a purpose.

Had a great workout tonight. 1 newb. She thought she was going to pass out, but she made it though.

Yes we had a new student but been studing for twenty year and man did he appreciate the workout. He said this was one of the best in the last ten years most schools are affaid to sweat. Man I must be getting old when people do not sweat when they workout.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I may take a walk to build up my appetite for lunch!

How's the conf. going? Getting what you'd hoped from it?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I may take a walk to build up my appetite for lunch!

How's the conf. going? Getting what you'd hoped from it?

The actual conference is Thursday though Saturday and I really do not know what to expect, I am hoping for some insight but who really knows.

Enjoy the walk.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What's up with you people in Kentucky, can't keep healthy?
well one of the outters is healthy just busy schedule and hasnt made it to class a whole lot, the other (blue belt) on the other hand had three of his ribs broken by his son (green belt) in class the other night. in defense of his son, he threw the kick great maybe a little to much power but what did the finishing was that his father stepped into the kick

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
well one of the outters is healthy just busy schedule and hasnt made it to class a whole lot, the other (blue belt) on the other hand had three of his ribs broken by his son (green belt) in class the other night. in defense of his son, he threw the kick great maybe a little to much power but what did the finishing was that his father stepped into the kick

B

Hate to say it, but three busted ribs, even if the kick was stepped into, sounds just a tad out of control to me. Maybe I'm just a wimp.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but three busted ribs, even if the kick was stepped into, sounds just a tad out of control to me. Maybe I'm just a wimp.
i would agree but from outward appearances it didnt look like it but you have more experience than i do. i use all kinds of control for the simple fact that my size can cause damage

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions