The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I saw that one...There are 100rds of other ones, still looking...
cool, there might be a tool on download.com that would make it a lot easier i dont know. Some file all you have to do is save it to a different extension. I would make a copy of the original file and then just save the copy as a different extension to see if that works either way you have the original if it messes up or works

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
cool, there might be a tool on download.com that would make it a lot easier i dont know. Some file all you have to do is save it to a different extension. I would make a copy of the original file and then just save the copy as a different extension to see if that works either way you have the original if it messes up or works

B

Yeah, I saw that too..Hoping my step-daughter has the converter program on her new PC..I'll just send her the pdf files and she can convert them and send them back..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
wow that would not be helpful

B

In her defense she does have a newborn and even through she is home finding time for the simple things like eating and using the bathroom are almost impossible for a single mom..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aruggghhhh, I'm outta coffee...Be back in a bit...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello everybody sorry I have been real busy all weekend with work and tournaments. I will be around little today do to everything that is going on in our little lives.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
that is awesome

B

Thanks..The Township is not that big and I am afforded to oppertunity to exit my cruiser a lot...If it really hurts I can return to the station and sit in one of the dispatcher chairs for a bit, something a cannot do at the full time job..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions