The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMP-RYU

Black Belt
Reaction score
its 32 here! My other instructor is in new york and going to times square tonight.....he can have fun with that one!:asian:

AMP-RYU

Black Belt
Reaction score
Then I apologize, I see by your age that you were born the year I started training. Excuse me for not paying my respects.

HUM>>> You started the year I was born but yet only have 13 years experience in the martial arts?! Im confused I really am! I have been training for 15 years nd yes Im only 23 but have trained in the martial arts everyday since I was 8 years old! I know what Im doing and what Im talking about and my age shouldnt matter! You know when I was 13 I had a Adult black belt tell me he had been in the martial arts since before I was born, well I ended up being to tall to compete in my division so I was moved up to the adult heavyweight black belt and above sparring division and I ended up beating him and 8 other men! I took 3rd place out of 16 men! The moral of the story......................................update your profile info! LOL oh and that how many years you have been training means nothing it is the training itself that makes a martial artist!:asian:

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
HUM>>> You started the year I was born but yet only have 13 years experience in the martial arts?! Im confused I really am! I have been training for 15 years nd yes Im only 23 but have trained in the martial arts everyday since I was 8 years old! I know what Im doing and what Im talking about and my age shouldnt matter! You know when I was 13 I had a Adult black belt tell me he had been in the martial arts since before I was born, well I ended up being to tall to compete in my division so I was moved up to the adult heavyweight black belt and above sparring division and I ended up beating him and 8 other men! I took 3rd place out of 16 men! The moral of the story......................................update your profile info! LOL oh and that how many years you have been training means nothing it is the training itself that makes a martial artist!:asian:

My man, I bow down to your obviously superior skills. Let it go. You win, I'll buy you a beer. No need to trade barbs here. You are my superior, I state that in public. My profile states 13+ and that is true, I put the plus on there so I wouldn't have to keep updating the profile on a monthly basis. I started in 1985, but unlike you, I could not train straight through. I had a time in my life where I started a career, went back to school and got married, all the fun stuff that adults do. Like I said, you win. No need to carry on, everybody can see here that you are my senior.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good evening 14 and it be? I know me and you are so dis-respectful, why is that in the words of the great one. Can't we all just get along? I mean really 14 I have trained with you and know your skill are as real as they come and Amp you are a youngster with alot of experience going for you since you started young. Lets ahve a good old fashion sit down and drink until we vomit all night.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good evening 14 and it be? I know me and you are so dis-respectful, why is that in the words of the great one. Can't we all just get along? I mean really 14 I have trained with you and know your skill are as real as they come and Amp you are a youngster with alot of experience going for you since you started young. Lets ahve a good old fashion sit down and drink until we vomit all night.

Hello Terry, yeah, break out the beer.

AMP-RYU

Black Belt
Reaction score
I apologize 14 I respect you but it just aggrevates me when I hear sarcasticly I hvae been training since you were born.....It just hits a nerve and I apologize! I have nothing against you, let's drink a BEER!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I apologize 14 I respect you but it just aggrevates me when I hear sarcasticly I hvae been training since you were born.....It just hits a nerve and I apologize! I have nothing against you, let's drink a BEER!

Oh the all might nerve thing I had those once in my prime but now I am too old to even care and my nerves have been shot after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.