MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
But you LOVE it!
icon12.gif

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
In what ways? If so, also, does that still make your Kempo, Kempo? I mean do you find, when teaching or doing it solely that the kung fu "interrupts" the Kempo a bit at times?

No, it doesn't interfere at all, like I said, it makes it better. The way we look at kempo is that 'everything is kempo' Take the best of what you learn, integrate it into what you do, it is kempo, it is better kempo. Now, as for the first question, in what ways, for me, it is teaching me how to more better, how to transition and use my body to deliver power.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get it. :asian: (you're a rare person in the kempo world with that view-lol)

Good morning all, I think cross training and cross dabbling are two different things. Staying true to your art is honorable, enhancing it with other arts helps you to realize what you have. Just a morning thought. J

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Then you should do just that ...

It is that thing called the wife, her parent wants us there and she all ready said we would be there before asking me. I am kinda stuck in going but we will get there around 10 and leave right after midnight hopefully.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is that thing called the wife, her parent wants us there and she all ready said we would be there before asking me. I am kinda stuck in going but we will get there around 10 and leave right after midnight hopefully.

If I'm feeling better, I'll head over to one of my students homes for a party, but I rarely make it to midnight (unless there are some tantalizing single women there)

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm headed to the MA supply store with some Christmas cash:CTF:

Hey, I'm getting close to 5,000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions