the lamkin brothers are the best

selfdefensemaniac

White Belt
Reaction score
i meet this guy who talk so good by phone and when you see his post in the internet you think he is he-man. so i went to see him and man i was in for a surprise. i mind i am not the best but whao the guy move like one of my yellow belt but wasnt fluid. no principals in his movements, no power i was thinking ,ok maybe he is a lower rank but he told me he was a 5th degree black belt under the lamkin brothers. and i said to myself thats a lie you know i am going to search in there web page and there was his name with the 5th degree on the side.
know i have a good idea of their 1st degree and other ranks in that org.
a 5th degree for me in american kenpo its something that we have to respect and the master who have that kind of rank should be in the top of his game.
amir
[email protected]

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i meet this guy who talk so good by phone and when you see his post in the internet you think he is he-man. so i went to see him and man i was in for a surprise. i mind i am not the best but whao the guy move like one of my yellow belt but wasnt fluid. no principals in his movements, no power i was thinking ,ok maybe he is a lower rank but he told me he was a 5th degree black belt under the lamkin brothers. and i said to myself thats a lie you know i am going to search in there web page and there was his name with the 5th degree on the side.
know i have a good idea of their 1st degree and other ranks in that org.
a 5th degree for me in american kenpo its something that we have to respect and the master who have that kind of rank should be in the top of his game.
amir
[email protected]

Well while you're being obviously sarcastic about the Lamkin's what was this 5th's name?

Latest Discussions