Testing...

Roundhouse112

White Belt
Reaction score
I actually was wondering if anyone might be up for sending me a private message. Have a concern that came up at my dojo but brand new here so I'm afraid of posting.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to post for gosh sakes. As long as you keep it clean and polite, you can't possibly do worse than I have ...on many occasions! :)

...Oh, and always leave the names of specific people and dojos out, of course. We don't do "fraud-busting" or personal attacks here.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, he might be my turncoat traitorous student. I hear he has been up to no good, posting his lies about me on the internet and I’m on the lookout for him...

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to post for gosh sakes. As long as you keep it clean and polite, you can't possibly do worse than I have ...on many occasions! :)

...Oh, and always leave the names of specific people and dojos out, of course. We don't do "fraud-busting" or personal attacks here.

Are people agreeing that he should post, or that he can't be worse than you?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, he might be my turncoat traitorous student. I hear he has been up to no good, posting his lies about me on the internet and I’m on the lookout for him...

You are expecting Darth Vada?

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I actually was wondering if anyone might be up for sending me a private message. Have a concern that came up at my dojo but brand new here so I'm afraid of posting.
Just post buddy. No ones going to make fun of you....I mean we've seen very very stupid stuff posted on here so I'm sure what you've got to say can't be any worse than fhat

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just post buddy. No ones going to make fun of you....I mean we've seen very very stupid stuff posted on here so I'm sure what you've got to say can't be any worse than fhat

Hmmm...there's a post I've thought about making regarding the use of tickling in grappling arts. Maybe I should actually make that post.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you still haven't gotten the answers you need, feel free to PM me - though the two who PMed you (@Tony Dismukes and @Buka) are two I'd suggest you talk to, anyway.

Or, as others have said, post here in the forums and just leave out the identifying information. You'll likely get a wide range of answers, and can see what more people think.