Tekken

OP
M

Master of Blades

Lol....you all have bad taste :p Kuma and his fart rule!!!!!

And Im from London England.......who wants to know? ;) :D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Carbon

Lol you are saying you are more intelligent and have a higher education then me.

Even though you didn't realize that I wasn't cussing at you.

That is a saying and a saying is to be quoted verbatim. I'm not going to clean it up for your panzy self if you can't handle it.

If you can't handle me and you can't handle my posts then don't read them.

I don't need a lecture from you or anyone about how I am suppoed to act, your not my dad nor my mother and if you want to stop me then come to where I live and do it.

Other than that you need to shut up with your self righteous BS so we can get on with talking about Tekken.

Seig,

No Problem, and thank you for your concern.

:asian: Rich

Carbon,

Private message me your address and or a phone number if you truely are serious. I can send them to some friends of mine, and you just might get into trouble for threats over a state line.

As for the lecture, if you felt guilty and it youbelieveed it to be a lecture than go ahead and feel guilty and take it as such.

As for the language, I care not what you say, and I would talk to your father about respect, if Ithought your father would listen. Since he raaised you, I am sure he would not care. You see my comment is that if I come off on you it looks like an adult going off on a child.

As for my self rightous BS, please remember you spout more self rightious BS with the exception of a couple of people on this site. Play by your own rules.

Rich

Carbon2

White Belt
Reaction score
Its funny how you make the assumption that everyone was raised by their father.

Do you know the statistics in America of single parents? Maybe you ought to look that up.

Besides the point, its the internet, I would gladly give you my address but if I thought you'd do anything with it then try and come down here to pick a fight with a kid, and then me have to whoop your *** and you try to press charges. Then I'd give you it.

I just want to save you the trouble, oh and on the fact of making threats over the internet. LOL ***** please who do you think your talking to? Your son with down syndrome?

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
:angry:
His coments were no good & un called for.

OP
K

kenposcum

Sadly, only a punk would make a challange and then retract it like that. What a punk. I actually enjoyed some of his posts, but then I read this. How sad.

Moving along, I go with Law in any Tekken game, Jann-Lee in any Dead or Alive game, and pretty much whichever guy most closely approximates Bruce Lee. You know damn well every fighting game has one.
:asian:

OP
L

LeeKrol

C'mon Denz, Law doesn't suck in Tekken. I don't think he's Top 3 in my book, in any Tekken installment but he isn't bad. Good speed, fast low attacks, awesome juggles, a punch counter, and even a little chain throw to boot. :)

T4 : 1) Paul, 2) Nina, 3) Heihachi, 4) Law, 5) King, 6) Jin

That's the way I see it.

PS : Thanks for dropping Carbon, let him run his mouth on IRC

OP
M

Master of Blades

Law is pretty wicked. The best Law layer in the world is Number 3 in the Best Tekken Players in the world. Hes fast and pretty strong. Personally the Best Characters have always been the Mishima Family. And as for Carbon........*Cough*

Latest Discussions