Tatoos

TChase

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have ghost flames on my left leg. They start at my ankle and wrap around my whole leg and rise about 3/4 of the way to my knee. I can post a pic if someone wants to host it for me.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TChase said:
I have ghost flames on my left leg. They start at my ankle and wrap around my whole leg and rise about 3/4 of the way to my knee. I can post a pic if someone wants to host it for me.
\

Yeah, ill put it up if you fling it my way.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes and having a drink for me everyone! (Shesulsa, you devil.) :lol:

I just got back from my appt. I was there a little over 3 hours but I'm not finished yet. We ran out of time to finish the color. He needs about another hour and his next client was waiting. He double lined all the black and got some color in the eye and mouth. I need to heal up for a week or two and then I can go back and get it finished. So far it looks really great. I can't wait to see it when it's fully colored.

TChase - Would love to see a pic, please send it off to Technopunk so we can see! :)
(Thanks for hosting it for him Techno) :asian:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, SLTL? Made any progress on the ink?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
TChase said:
Thanks, what's your email address?
If you rightclick on Technopunk's green name, it will bring up a drop menu. Clink on "profile" and it will give you his contact information (email and PM).

- Ceicei

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I have 2, one on each ahoulder blade, the left is the chinese symbol for the dragon,(yeah, i checked...) and the right is a picture of a dragon climbing out of my skin, keep meaning to get his tail tattooed on my right pec bursting into my skin, but haven't got round to it yet.

There are some really cool tats being posted here by the way, making me think about getting mine done again...
Hmm...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Me and the GF are in the process of checking out local places. Right now, we're undecided on where to go. I found a guy in MI that does phenominal photo-quality work...sadly, to far away for us to go at the moment. She wants a simple celtic style horse, mine is a more complex anime design. I want something celtic as well, but haven't found anything I want 'permanent' yet.

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
What do you think of the tribal designs that are circles and swirls looking deal (Like Blade has)

Todd

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like them, but haven't found any that are really 'me'. 1 of the designs I'm looking at I've liked for 4 years. (Been meaning to do this since my 30th bday....)
Most of the tribals/celtics I see don't 'stay' with me more than a few days.

Check out this guys gallery...WOW! http://www.tomrenshaw.com/ Photo quality stuff!

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
The Kai said:
What do you think of the tribal designs that are circles and swirls looking deal (Like Blade has)

Todd

I think they look sexy (if tastefully done in proportion to the body) on the lower backs of ladies, but that's about it.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok. Here are a couple pictures. It's still healing. It's only 13 days old with the color. The tattoo artist said the white and yellow will brighten up as it heals. If I want it any brighter he'll touch it up but said there is still pink scar tissue underneath that needs to heal before the full color will be seen. Also, you can see it still has quite a bit of flaking to do. I think it looks kind of "sparkly" because of the lotion I have to keep putitng on. I held a quarter next to it so you can get an idea of the size. I'm very happy with it. Definitely not the best pictures....I'll try to get some better ones taken once it's completely healed.

Attachments

• $mini-Sunset.jpg
    $mini-Sunset.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 229
  • $mini-tattoo size.jpg
    $mini-tattoo size.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 211
T

TonyM.

Very nice SLTL. At our only parlor in this area, the artist is also a Registered Nurse that shuns the use of ointment on tatoos. He says to keep them dry in the shower and not to use ointments as they can cause the ink to run a bit and give a not sharp image.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank You!

I think the tattoo artist I went to has slightly different healing instructions than most but he has been published and is highly respected. He's been tattooing for 17 years, does only custom work, and won a color competition with a client who was tattooed 3 years prior. He recommends the use ointment of sparringly. At the most a THIN layer for 3 days only OR only use lotion for sensitive skin, I used Lubriderm Seriuosly Sensitive Skin (no frangrance etc.) every 30min. - 4 hours for 2 weeks. He said using ointment too much or too heavily does not allow the area to breathe and tattoos need a healthy combination of moisture and air. He also recommends washing the tattoo with HOT water and mild soap (again, no fragrance, etc.) twice a day for the first two weeks. I just put lotion on shortly before the pics were taken. I didn't use any ointment at all during the healing process. I have been healing up very well I think. You can check out his website at www.markofcain.com

TChase

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
If you rightclick on Technopunk's green name, it will bring up a drop menu. Clink on "profile" and it will give you his contact information (email and PM).

- Ceicei
Thanks, I tried that but there is no way to attach the file. He pm'd me today with his email so I'll be sending it out to him tonight when I get home.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sil Lum TigerLady said:
Ok. Here are a couple pictures. It's still healing. It's only 13 days old with the color. The tattoo artist said the white and yellow will brighten up as it heals. If I want it any brighter he'll touch it up but said there is still pink scar tissue underneath that needs to heal before the full color will be seen. Also, you can see it still has quite a bit of flaking to do. I think it looks kind of "sparkly" because of the lotion I have to keep putitng on. I held a quarter next to it so you can get an idea of the size. I'm very happy with it. Definitely not the best pictures....I'll try to get some better ones taken once it's completely healed.
Its cool!

Latest Discussions