Taking it back

OP
R

Roger Tyson

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thank you. When I started this post it was a lot because I could tell everyone how my situation was (including myself) and it would make it easier for me to keep it up. And it has worked. I had a small setback a couple of weeks ago, but found that the price I paid was much bigger now than before. Simply because I had been training so hard and kept my focus, so I got the feeling it all was wasted if I didnt keep going and keep my head straight and body clean. Now I am back to where I was and training harder and better than ever. Knowing that someone else is reading my story gives more fuel to my fire and that you also find it inspiring.. well, it is a privledge and I thank you for following me on my journey. It is a reminder of where I am, where I need to be and where I must go in my life. Today I did 20 km on my exercise bike, 100 crnches, 100 lifts with 2 manuals 9 kg each from hip to chin to strengthen my neck and shoulders, 100 bench press with the same weights, 100 jabs on my heavy bag, 100 straight right on the bag, then 100 tricep extentions with 9 kg on each arm, 100 roundhouse kicks on my heavy bag, 100 with left leg and 100 with the right, and then a 20 minutes streching. And that is less than many other days lately. Soon I will probably be able to train more before getting tired.

Latest Discussions