Super Hero For Hire

Originally posted by Master of Blades
*Sigh*.......:rolleyes:

Well you are the one that opened your mouth about it. Sometimes I think there's hope for you learning a lesson then you do something like this.:shrug:
 
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well you are the one that opened your mouth about it. Sometimes I think there's hope for you learning a lesson then you do something like this.:shrug:

I'm waiting till you all learn to admit to yourselves that Im cool and you all know it! I've seen signs of Jason weakening and Rich I know likes me but Seig hasnt shown any signs yet.......but he will crack :asian:
 
Originally posted by Master of Blades
I'm waiting till you all learn to admit to yourselves that Im cool and you all know it! I've seen signs of Jason weakening and Rich I know likes me but Seig hasnt shown any signs yet.......but he will crack :asian:
never
 
Originally posted by Master of Blades
I've seen signs of Jason weakening

I only try to aid in giving you some of life's lessons but yet you wish not to understand their meanings.:rolleyes: This does not mean I'm weak just more experienced than you. :shrug:
 
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I only try to aid in giving you some of life's lessons but yet you wish not to understand their meanings.:rolleyes: This does not mean I'm weak just more experienced than you. :shrug:

Ummm......yeah. You got that KitKat yet? :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Did you read my other post yet!!!!!!!!!1 :soapbox:

Now now Jason......lets not get our tempers flaring buddy.....Calm down and have a nice cup of O.J. Now just stand there and breathe and *Boot to the Groin*


*Runs*

:rofl: :D :rofl:
 
Originally posted by Master of Blades
...*Boot to the Groin*
*Runs* :rofl: :D :rofl:

Turkey,:soapbox: Did Castillo teach you that during your training sessions on the darkside?:eek: I see he is lurking around here.
 
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Turkey,:soapbox: Did Castillo teach you that during your training sessions on the darkside?:eek: I see he is lurking around here.

I saw no need to train with the dark one known as Castillo if only because I surpass him in every evil way (Check out my avatar :D ) So no, I taught that to myself :asian:
 
Originally posted by Master of Blades
I saw no need to train with the dark one known as Castillo if only because I surpass him in every evil way (Check out my avatar :D ) So no, I taught that to myself :asian:
Ricardo?!? Did you see that? He says you can't teach him anything!
 
Originally posted by Seig
I'm a jew, we never crack.

I'm a jew and I crack all the time.......Eggs that is :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Seig
Ricardo?!? Did you see that? He says you can't teach him anything!

Good god.....Seig can understand short simple sentances! :eek:
 
Originally posted by Master of Blades
I'm a jew and I crack all the time.......Eggs that is :rolleyes:

Oh bad joke, It almost kind of made me chuckle. :cool: In all honesty though I think Seig likes to crack skull if I'm not mistaken.:rofl:
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top