Super Hero For Hire

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
*Sigh*.......:rolleyes:

Well you are the one that opened your mouth about it. Sometimes I think there's hope for you learning a lesson then you do something like this.:shrug:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well you are the one that opened your mouth about it. Sometimes I think there's hope for you learning a lesson then you do something like this.:shrug:

I'm waiting till you all learn to admit to yourselves that Im cool and you all know it! I've seen signs of Jason weakening and Rich I know likes me but Seig hasnt shown any signs yet.......but he will crack :asian:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I'm waiting till you all learn to admit to yourselves that Im cool and you all know it! I've seen signs of Jason weakening and Rich I know likes me but Seig hasnt shown any signs yet.......but he will crack :asian:
never

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've seen signs of Jason weakening

I only try to aid in giving you some of life's lessons but yet you wish not to understand their meanings.:rolleyes: This does not mean I'm weak just more experienced than you. :shrug:

OP
M

Master of Blades

I only try to aid in giving you some of life's lessons but yet you wish not to understand their meanings.:rolleyes: This does not mean I'm weak just more experienced than you. :shrug:

Ummm......yeah. You got that KitKat yet? :rolleyes:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Did you read my other post yet!!!!!!!!!1 :soapbox:

Now now Jason......lets not get our tempers flaring buddy.....Calm down and have a nice cup of O.J. Now just stand there and breathe and *Boot to the Groin*

*Runs*

:rofl: :D :rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
...*Boot to the Groin*
*Runs* :rofl: :D :rofl:

Turkey,:soapbox: Did Castillo teach you that during your training sessions on the darkside?:eek: I see he is lurking around here.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Turkey,:soapbox: Did Castillo teach you that during your training sessions on the darkside?:eek: I see he is lurking around here.

I saw no need to train with the dark one known as Castillo if only because I surpass him in every evil way (Check out my avatar :D ) So no, I taught that to myself :asian:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I saw no need to train with the dark one known as Castillo if only because I surpass him in every evil way (Check out my avatar :D ) So no, I taught that to myself :asian:
Ricardo?!? Did you see that? He says you can't teach him anything!

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Seig
I'm a jew, we never crack.

I'm a jew and I crack all the time.......Eggs that is :rolleyes:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Seig
Ricardo?!? Did you see that? He says you can't teach him anything!

Good god.....Seig can understand short simple sentances! :eek:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm a jew and I crack all the time.......Eggs that is :rolleyes:

Oh bad joke, It almost kind of made me chuckle. :cool: In all honesty though I think Seig likes to crack skull if I'm not mistaken.:rofl:

Latest Discussions