FMAT: The 3 G's and 3 K's of life

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
The 3 G's and 3 K's of life
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:59:16 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

The most secured feeling in life is your safety, comfort and happiness. This is my personal experience in many long years of hard life struggle. I didn't grow with a silver platter on the table, but with the hands that served as spoon and my fingers served as a fork. As I grew I knew how life struggle were so hazardous specially in the Philippines where after the War My Grandfather had moved our residence to a place where we were stangers, the new environment became a place of threats instead of comfort. It was in the years from 1945 to 1949 just fresh from the rampage of war that everybody where struggling to go back to farming for anyone to make a new begining.

In this small barrio of Isio, a place of the famous Hero of Negros who declared Negros Island as Republic fighting against the last days of the Spanish regime and had felt the American way of fighting with a forty five caliber pistol and a Kruger rifles, made his way with his Pulahan tribes to secure the sourthern Negros that made him a hero of Negros as a fearless fighter fighting for Negros as an Independent Island free from Spanish and American influenced. Papa Isio Statue stand at the tip of the 120 kilometers of highlway from the Capital City of Bacolod.Papa Isio fought against the Americans and he was caught stayed in Prison tricked that Peaceful settlement can be done and he died as a hero of Negros Island.

It was those wonderful years as a young boy that my personal experiences with my Grandfather began. As my direct Grandmaster imprinted into my hands the essence of discipline. We started each morning with a 5:00 AM wake up call for a footwork dance on the table with a whip and a stick as partners to castigate my mistakes. The Doctrine of Disciplie starts with pain and ends with pain. A kind of conditioning that at the early age it seemed to be difficult to understand a choice was no choice. I have to do it.

The maturing years were good to us that at the time I started my primary school. I saw that my Grandfather had a good collections of working guns that were left over from the War. They included a Garand rifle, Thompson sub-machingun, a shot gun , a carbine caliber 30, hand grenades, forty five caliber pistols, several types of revolvers and thousands of bullets. But in all of inventories , he had more knives, blades and spears, bows and arrows as a contribution to his arsenals. What makes me excited is when he used his toys every time there is a challenge. Some challenge few were successful, some didn't show up at the meeting place. My vivid eye witnessed was the six brothers that challenged him to a fight using all bladed weapons. At the start about 2:00 pm we heard a shouting call for a challenge from six brothers who hated his guts, grudges about land conflicts. Without hesitation he told my grandmother I am bring your grandson so he can see how I fight . He put everything to the horse side where he designed and constructed blade cases of several compartments that made the blades comfortable while we rode toward the distant waiting brothers. My grandfather dismounted from the horse and he told me stay on the horse and you have to see how I fight. As he came closer to the line of the waiting brothers , the first two brothers with bamboo spear threw the two spears towards my grandfarther coming towards them, without waste of time my grandfather with two Ginuntings parried the spears and cut into two pieces and he swiftly attack the two brothers cutting the wrist of the attacking brother and with split second cutitng the ear of the other brother. When the brothers were yelling for pain all the brothers run away.

After the quick encounter my grandfather with his clean smiling face told me did you see how I fought ? and of course I have to reply in appreciation then he commented "This is how you fight"

We returned home with the horse giving as the comfort instead of walking. At the door my grandmother asked , what happened and my grandfather told me " tell your grandmother what you saw"

In those years I learned the necessity in life from the early age to the age of maturity. The best in life is GOD with a GUN and a GUN as the Guardian and KNIFE as a Guardian Angel. The essentialities of the 3 G's is inseparable in the COMBAT BASED SYSTEM,with the added weapon of Survival the K- as to the KNIFE and K -as to KALI and K-as to knowledge.

The (3 Gs)and the (3 Ks) hand in hand is the best in all sense of security .

What life today is the life of yesterday. The problem today that the criminals are trained in all aspects of fighitng more the training was more in the discipline of ideology influence by certain belief.This is what the Pekiti-Tirsia Education of survival. Pekiti-Tirsia is an institution without walls, no limitations as to the technology of war and how to survive. You be in the darkest jungle and to the most shinning cities in the world, one will meet the curse of negligence and when that happens too late to regret.

My Philosophy of training is when you leave the door with bleeding hands, black and blues, aching muscles, hard to walk legs, then I know that I prepare you how to fight the enemy regardless of his ranks and titles. You don''t know him from Adam, you don't know where he came from. The enemy that you don't see and you don't know is the enemy that will kill you. You are at your own. This is the true FMA.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions