like a movie
Brokeback or Le Cage
let the chips fall

GENIUS! Your best yet!

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I didn't have to be the "bad guy" to say it first, thank you TF.

What you and John :lfao: don't realize :lfao: is that I'm actually laughing when I type the little fellas in....and that :lfao: that:lfao: that....if I actually typed them in every time I laughed out loud, there'd be many more of them.:lfao:

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The main reason behind me never speaking up till now, is getting a triple dose in response. Well at least my psychic powers are intact.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
exactly WHAT is that little bit of opinion based on? something someone in the english leftist press told you?

please explain why you think the man who has been proven right more times than not is a loon

Sorry for the big delay in replying to this point, John :eek:.

My impression has been gained from the many links that BillC has put up to this fellow. I hold my hand up and admit that I have not read every word from those articles but in my defence I would claim that I do not have to form the opinion that he is usually talking propogandised {insert rude word meaning "sillyness" or "unconvincing verbage"}.

If you think that he has been right (or should that be "Right"? :D) on what he's blogged up, then the ball is in your court to prove it to me. For, as a foreigner who is only interested through curiosity and because a number of people on this site talk about these matters (all the time :p), I have the luxury of being able to have 'just' an opinion that only needs the justification of perspective for me to voice it.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What you and John :lfao: don't realize :lfao: is that I'm actually laughing when I type the little fellas in....and that :lfao: that:lfao: that....if I actually typed them in every time I laughed out loud, there'd be many more of them.:lfao:

(I have become to refer to them as the 'elder smiley')

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Elder needs to put the smileys in, if fact we should probably all use them more, many posts get ascribed to being written in anger when they aren't so perhaps we need to make what is obvious to us, that we are laughing as we write, to readers of our posters who are inclined to misinterprete our posts. ( something that happens to me a lot :))

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
interesting, the British press has both right and left viewpoints, but you know the same can't possibly be true of a vast industry like Hollywood.

as has been demonstrated, Hollywood censors and suppresses right wing people and messages

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
he has a new book out Mark, you should read it. I didnt know much about the guy till i did. He is a patriot and extreemly smart, and funny

Sorry for the big delay in replying to this point, John :eek:.

My impression has been gained from the many links that BillC has put up to this fellow. I hold my hand up and admit that I have not read every word from those articles but in my defence I would claim that I do not have to form the opinion that he is usually talking propogandised {insert rude word meaning "sillyness" or "unconvincing verbage"}.

If you think that he has been right (or should that be "Right"? :D) on what he's blogged up, then the ball is in your court to prove it to me. For, as a foreigner who is only interested through curiosity and because a number of people on this site talk about these matters (all the time :p), I have the luxury of being able to have 'just' an opinion that only needs the justification of perspective for me to voice it.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I shall have a look for it :nods:.

My general impression has ever been that the presentation of his views has been entertaining and polished but with the definite provisio that you as the reader/viewer are only getting half the story.

I tend to prefer my political commentators to have less of a bias but, as you know, I try to give anyones views a fair crack of the whip, no matter how much I might not agree with their position.

After all, if you only ever immerse yourself in one 'vision' of a subject, then all you ever see is that one view and that is something I was educated to hold to be 'a bad thing' - most especially by my politics and international relations lecturers.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
he is right more often than he is wrong, thats better than anything else

there is no bias in the truth

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
no one disputes climate change..there is literally mountains of evidence that the climate is changing, has changed, and will always change

that it is man made is a fantasy

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Thread drift is inevitable, but I believe there's another current thread on the whole climate change/global warming issue. Let's try to turn things back toward the whole Hollywood bias stuff? Assuming the topic's not dead already.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You don't want to see spoilers about global warming or evolution...?

****SPOILERS FOR GLOBAL WARMING AND EVOLUTION*****

Apparently global warming melts the ice caps and illinois becomes the new east coast, buy property along the indiana border and make a fortune...

The next phase of evolution...people start to develop mutations like lazer eyes, mental telepathy, the abiltiy to teleport and so on, the good mutants protect regular people from the bad mutants and they make some okay, and one good, movie about it...

******END SPOILERS********

OR WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE IN THE THREAD?

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think a nice pair of wings would be nice, I have always thought it would be cool to be able to fly. Of course wings with lazer eyes would be awsome too. Some here on the study would need to beware my wrath....

Latest Discussions