Suicide Jumper

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Doug I put that warning in place for a reason! This is raw footage! Don't worry about Dan calling you a chicken...is he going to be with you when you have nightmares over this? I think not...so use your own judgment! :)
Right on MJ. I agree with you on all counts so far I think.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I don't need to look either. Between ER and CSI, that's enough for me.
As a teen I used to get sick thinking about it, so I have improved. But, that's the stuff nightmares are made of. TW

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i would encourage you to view the site, sometimes confronting things like this can make it easier to deal with when faced with this situation for real....

I saw something very similar to this one day while was making myself some breakfast, you learn to accept it's a part of life...also, you see sites like this alot around now with halloween and stuff...who hasn't seen guts and stuff like this on the side of somebody's house or car after halloween night...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes - now, see, I for one was very eggcited to see the results of the Humpty Dump.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Eeeeeeewww. That is so GROSS! How could they let it happen! Worse, how could they let it be photographed! As far as I'm concerned they should all be fried.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bignick said:
i would encourage you to view the site, sometimes confronting things like this can make it easier to deal with when faced with this situation for real....

I saw something very similar to this one day while was making myself some breakfast, you learn to accept it's a part of life...also, you see sites like this alot around now with halloween and stuff...who hasn't seen guts and stuff like this on the side of somebody's house or car after halloween night...
TW - I agree. Sometimes facing things like this can make you stronger in case of future events. Unfortunately too many of us have already experinced this kind of thing first hand. We get too busy to be careful with the delicate things in life and next thing you know there's cracked carnage all over the place.

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sil Lum TigerLady said:
TW - I agree. Sometimes facing things like this can make you stronger in case of future events. Unfortunately too many of us have already experinced this kind of thing first hand. We get too busy to be careful with the delicate things in life and next thing you know there's cracked carnage all over the place.
So true, and really while viewing the horrible mess just makes me just lose my appetite, it's important to deal with this topic rather than walk on eggshells around those people who may consider this an option! :asian:

D

Deuce

This is your brain on drugs....kinda...a little less fried and a little more mushy

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yes...i wouldn't be suprised if drugs were involved at all....they can do horrible things to you

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL bignick are you having a flashback? Interesting observation and I agree drugs may be the cause!

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
bignick said:
delete....double post
Come on, Nick. It's not all about the color of your belt, dude.
icon12.gif

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So what was the point of this? Showing it here... and then not using the Premium Club where there's less chance of a kid (and there are some on this forum) that will see it?
Hope you're gonna buy them an omlet breakfast while you explain to them why people just crack that way.

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
So what was the point of this? Showing it here... and then not using the Premium Club where there's less chance of a kid (and there are some on this forum) that will see it?
Hope you're gonna buy them an omlet breakfast while you explain to them why people just crack that way.
MAcaver you are right. I am ashamed that I had not considered that.:asian: I feel like I have egg on my face.:waah: Perhaps I should have this thread moved...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It saddend me to see such a hard boiled piece of reality... I mean, Ive seen the likes of this before... one time in my own kictchen, mind you,

But still, it takes a shell of a man to do something so... cracked. he had to be very broken up.

Latest Discussions