Suicide Jumper

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A police officer sent this to me. It is not for the faint of heart.

If you have a weak stomach, then don't look at the URL. It is a picture of the demise of a suicide jumper taken shortly after he landed. It shows him with his insides now on the outside. You will see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders, and that is what to me shows the reality of the situation...

Click here or copy and paste in your address bar:
http://home.att.net/~songs2/Jumper.jpg

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I couldn't click fast enough - how sick does that make me? This just makes your guts spill out, doesn't it?

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
gross, i wonder how high the fall was from....all the kings horse and all the kings men aren't gonna be able to put him together again...

S

SmellyMonkey

Call me chicken, but I didn't click that link. (Or did I?.....)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
eeewwww! that was horrible... scrambled brains are disgusting. But somehow it made me all of a sudden hungry. How sick am I?

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hmm. I was thinking, "I'm not going to look." Now that a few of you have posted I know I'm not going to look now anyway. Thanks for the supplemental warnings everyone.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I prefer not to be Joe Egg on this. I eagerly click on links like this because my curiosity boils. I'd rather view the carnage in advance than fry my brain on viewing carnage first-hand. I think one's heart might be poached when seeing something like this without warning. It can scramble one's psyche.

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
cdhall said:
I may look later. I'm not sure.
:idunno:
Doug I put that warning in place for a reason! This is raw footage! Don't worry about Dan calling you a chicken...is he going to be with you when you have nightmares over this? I think not...so use your own judgment! :)

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
it is kinda sad the he felt he needed to end his life like this.....

sometimes...people in his situation feel they are walking on eggshells...and it seems he finally cracked

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Zepp said:
That's horrible! MJ, you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this!
Zepp :idunno: it's kinda like feeling the hits in martial arts! You need to experience it to appreciate the realites of the situation! If you blind yourself to the harsh realities of life you may have trouble coping and crack when it happens to someone you love! :)

Latest Discussions