So I got kicked out of my martial arts school, what next?

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John. No disrespectful intent to any, or all members, you are not going to find any answers on this forum. You can seek all the help you desire, but that is the problem. Forget about desire, and go deep within yourself. Fantasy is what it is, reality is a scary environment, but is achievable. Mental health issues are a dark place to tread, but the darkness that seems the master, has no substance, just a self imposed trap, whether by design or not. It can be changed. And yes, I have intimate relationships with the demons that never shut the love up. I don't have the authority to diagnose, but mental health issues don't have to rule you're consciousness. I have a intimate relationship with this :)

ShawnP

Blue Belt
Reaction score
judging from the post dates, i'm assuming the OP has been re-banned and no longer able to respond so why not lock this thread?

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I challenged someone to a fight, and they didn't like that. Also i was spouting off too much on the net, and they didn't like that. Anyway to cut a long story short, i've been banned, and consequently forced to award myself my own black belt. This is not up for debate. What i would like to know if anyone else on here has been though a similar experience, and whether anyone has any suggestions for how i can get my application to be reaccepted in to the club, passed? Thanks.
Yeah 100% you ain't getting back in your club and that black belt you gave yourself well it's about as meaningful as my black belt that I bought from marks and Spencer's that keeps my trousers up

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem is he looking for validation for his fantasy. Don't bother replying, that just feeds the need.

ShawnP

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeah 100% you ain't getting back in your club and that black belt you gave yourself well it's about as meaningful as my black belt that I bought from marks and Spencer's that keeps my trousers up
:D

Latest Discussions