Small Breasts lead to pedophilia, Aussie Senator claims.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nutbars are everywhere......
all countries and continents have them. Unfortunately. Sigh.

True enough but the national psyche tends to mean that nutters stay where they are more welcome rather than go to places where the majority of people will shout them down.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've always found Aussies to be straight talking common sense people so it's a bit of a surprise to find they have idiots who are concerned in this way about breast size.
Senator Barnaby Joyce is what many people would call a 'fringe' politition. He has strong views that might be reflective of his electorate, but in many instances are at odds with the general population. At least he adds a little colour to Australian politics.
icon7.gif

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
What they need to do is go after these "beauty" pageants in which they attempt to make little girls look like full grown women via makeup and clothing.

WTH is that all about anyway?

Little Miss Sunshine was a good film, btw.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't know the difference between a woman and a girl is a first rate fool in my book. When in doubt, check her ID. Do I have to think of everything here?

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
In the U.S. we do absolutely nothing with people that are attracted to other people regardless of what their age is. A person can potentially be as attracted as they want to a child, a teen, or an adult. Society and the law only gets involved that action is expressed. Simple attraction is not enough to cause trouble, there must be actions involved.

I suspect the majority of sex offenders in the U.S. are not paedophiles. I have no doubt that many are, but I think the majority are not. My understanding that the strong punitive measures against sex offenders are more of a testament as to how they largely cannot be rehabilitated, not out of revulsion for who they are attracted to.

Carol,

Here in Texas we have a sex offender database the DPS runs. I've check to see what kind of people are on it near where I live. 80 percent of them are just young men (15 to 16) who slept with an underage girl (and the girls were about their age!!)

Now I'm all for keelhauling pedophiles. I detest them, but yes an awful lot of them just needed a horse whipping and that's that. Not being branded a sex offender for the rest of their life!

And as for the laws against 'attraction', what is wrong with this world? You can't stop that unless you have a 'thought police' like in the book 1984 (or Fahrenheit 451.)

Next thing you know if my wife sees me look at a young woman as she walks by.... ops....ouch! Well I guess there is a form of thought police, right?

Anyway, Australian has some kind of sexual hang-up for their weird laws they are trying to push. But don't think they are the worst, go look at the Muslim countries. You guys here about the Pushtun tribes and their going both ways..:

http://www.bi101.org/essays/Kinsey%20and%20the%20Pashtun.pdf

The amazing thing is the Pustun tribes rationalize it as not being, uh, sex but real sex among unmarried heterosexual couples can lead to being killed by the tribe!

Or here this one on 'Risks of female masturbation according to Islam'.

And they put the blame on the woman for any accusations made.

And we all know they practice female genital mutilation in places over there.

Or how in Iran they quite literally hang gay men? And the way they hang them is not a humane way of doing it. Or how they rape virgins before execution so they can 'legally' be executed according to their religion.

Now you see guys, I'm a John Wayne type guy. I'm pretty conservative in my thoughts and I'm religious, but sometimes I wonder how the world gets so twisted to where they do so many awful things to others.

And I kind of wonder if it starts with 'thought police' and making all kinds of laws well beyond the minimum needed to keep order in society. Laws on things they should just keep their noses out of. It&#8217;s a sort of mission creep as they add laws upon laws and legislate all kinds of things that should be left alone.

Deaf

Last edited by a moderator:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Anyway, Australian has some kind of sexual hang-up for their weird laws they are trying to push.
Easy on Deaf! Most of us down here are fine. It's the guys that live up North in the heat that can be a little strange at times.
icon14.gif

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
They're right you know.

Consider the chilling aftermath of Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction:

Most people here are still laughing about that one. JJ succeeded on a level that al qaeda could only dream of :)
Those people best never visit Europe because they'll get a stroke just from walking down the street.

Btw, we have 1 bathroom in the house, and we usually are in there with more than one. My daughters see me and my wife naked if we happen to take a shower or get dressed while they are in bath / brushing their teeth or whatever. We (like most here) figure that if you don't want people to have weird notions or obsessions about bodies, they should learn that there is nothing bad about having one or seeing one.

Oh and when my daughter has swimming lessons, girls and boys (the kids up to 6 years or so before they can change and dry themselves properly) are sometimes in the same changing room, together with the moms and dads who change their clothes before and afterwards. Honestly, noone cares.

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Easy on Deaf! Most of us down here are fine. It's the guys that live up North in the heat that can be a little strange at times.
icon14.gif

My apologies K-man. I don't mean all Australians are like that. We have plenty of strange people here to, even in Texas. Just drive to Austin....

Deaf

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
What they need to do is go after these "beauty" pageants in which they attempt to make little girls look like full grown women via makeup and clothing.

WTH is that all about anyway?

Little Miss Sunshine was a good film, btw.

OMG, yes, those absolutely disgust me. And the reality shows on television about the pageants are even worse! I've watched part of one or two, just to see what the deal was, and it was so disgusting I had to throw my remote on the ground.

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My apologies K-man. I don't mean all Australians are like that. We have plenty of strange people here to, even in Texas. Just drive to Austin....

Deaf

I resemble that remark.

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OMG, yes, those absolutely disgust me. And the reality shows on television about the pageants are even worse! I've watched part of one or two, just to see what the deal was, and it was so disgusting I had to throw my remote on the ground.

"Toddlers in Tiaras?" I've heard of it, but haven't seen it. My scary sister-in-law (the one with 2 daughters) watches it. <shudder>

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
i twitch at the thought of that, because i have an aunt who i have no doubt would have hadher own daughters and granddaughters in that if it was around here 'toddlers in tiara's'

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
My father would have literally strangled my mother to death before he would have let her put me or my sister in a pageant. Of course, my mother would have strangled herself to death before putting us in a pageant. Intelligence, education, personal acheivement, force of will...these were the traits valued in our family. With what sort of values are these little girls being inculcated?

Latest Discussions