Sifu is pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight-shadow

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I tend to agree. He has some lessons to learn, but many are judging that based on his age. That's the same mistake he made when he referred to those who started earlier. We all have to learn at our own pace. We can't change what we have or have not learned in the past - all we can do is learn from where we are today.

Age is not indicative of experience or maturity. If I lived in a cave in the mountains alone my whole life, it doesn't matter how old I get, I wouldn't have any experience of social interaction with other people. If I then came out of the cave and went into a town, chances are I would make a **** ton of social faux pas and more than likely get into a lot of trouble.

To Ironbear24, you seem like a genuine guy to me, if a little hotheaded. Don't take this lesson as a sign of giving up. To me, it's not the mistakes you make that matter, it's what you do afterwards that matter. If you can learn from this experience and be a better person for it, then that is the important thing, not the mistake itself. Personally I'm glad you brought this discussion here as the lesson you have learned from this is one that a lot of young people need to learn. Sharing the kind the experiences you have had will help those who are in similar situations and could help them avoid getting into trouble before it's too late. That is after all why forums exist, to share knowledge and experience with others.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't you think you're being a little harsh man?Every martial artist goes through a tiger phase what he did was dumb but ease up a little bit.
it would be a lie if people say they didn't go through that phase .

Well no, I can't say I did nor did many martial artists I know but then we lack the amount of testosterone needed to do that.

ShawnP

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I tend to agree. He has some lessons to learn, but many are judging that based on his age. That's the same mistake he made when he referred to those who started earlier. We all have to learn at our own pace. We can't change what we have or have not learned in the past - all we can do is learn from where we are today.
unfortunately i have forgotten more than i can remember......:confused:

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
So I need some estrogen?
No you just need to calm it down and stop getting in fights geez it's not that hard someone talks trash to you you walk away easy done. that means no fight, no problems with the law and no problems getting your **** kicked by your instructor. You don't need estrogen for god sake. There's nothing to do with your body of why your getting into fights you want to stop fighting don't throw a punch simple as that.

Mr.J

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Dont joke about estrogen i was raised in a matriarchy as of such i have a low grade addiction to it and a very low tollerence to testosterone.

No you just need to calm it down and stop getting in fights geez it's not that hard someone talks trash to you you walk away easy done. that means no fight, no problems with the law and no problems getting your **** kicked by your instructor. You don't need estrogen for god sake. There's nothing to do with your body of why your getting into fights you want to stop fighting don't throw a punch simple as that.

I think the estrogen comment was in jest.

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dont joke about estrogen i was raised in a matriarchy as of such i have a low grade addiction to it and a very low tollerence to testosterone.

I think the estrogen comment was in jest.
Maybe tez was but ironbear replied saying it was a very useful article but geez I hope he was joking

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
upload_2016-6-25_14-35-33.png

OP
Ironbear24

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score

My next avatar is totally gonna have massive breasts.

Just kidding obviously. The article was a good read, that doesn't mean I am going to take estrogen pills or something. It taught me how even some levels of it are helpful for men, I didn't know that and thought estrogen was only female thing.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My next avatar is totally gonna have massive breasts.

Just kidding obviously. The article was a good read, that doesn't mean I am going to take estrogen pills or something. It taught me how even some levels of it are helpful for men, I didn't know that and thought estrogen was only female thing.

Well too much testosterone is not a good thing. It is one of those body building pitfalls.

images

OP
Ironbear24

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
If this thread is affecting you that much, why are you still posting on it? You do know that every time you post on a thread it goes to the top of the board right?

IKR? That's like the third post he made in here complaining about it. If you don't like the thread then don't read it, it's that simple.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If this thread is affecting you that much, why are you still posting on it? You do know that every time you post on a thread it goes to the top of the board right?
You're right. But when a middle age woman who is known for constant complaining, starts talking about Estrogen? Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions