Rum Apology and Apology Apology

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I bloody well loved this commercial and the subsequent apologies to PETA and other radical overly sensitive animal rights activists who obviously cannot take a fricken joke.
Watch, laugh, enjoy.
[yt]jy8mMFabRKQ[/yt]

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I bloody well loved this commercial and the subsequent apologies to PETA and other radical overly sensitive animal rights activists who obviously cannot take a fricken joke.
Watch, laugh, enjoy.
Mate, thank you for your concern but you are dealing with Aussie humour here. There was no complaint to PETA, it's all part of the ad.
icon10.gif

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...undy-rum-ad-furore-a-croc-20101111-17p9v.html

BTW, it is bloody good rum. :asian:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ROFLKLITA! Most wonderful chortles were unleashed by this splendid advertisement :D.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ROFLMFAO!!!

Can I, uh ... have the luggage?

Indagator

Blue Belt
Reaction score
LOL. I'd better not post it on here, but does anybody else remember Rich Hall AKA Otis Lee Crenshaw with the "Bundaberg Rum Song". Brilliant.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
LOL. I'd better not post it on here, but does anybody else remember Rich Hall AKA Otis Lee Crenshaw with the "Bundaberg Rum Song". Brilliant.
I don't see a reason for not posting it for all to enjoy.

There is another one that you might find nearby that might be a little more crude for those with lessor sensitivity.
icon11.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Indagator

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Cool, lol. I haven't checked your link but the only version I know has a bit of "colourful" language so I thought I'd avoid it lol.

Slainte!

Latest Discussions