Reaction score

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes truly a inspiring person, may he go to a better place

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
changed the world in large parts due to perseverance.
I think he was instrumental in making the changes post apartheit as smooth as they were. Many other African nations did not fare as well.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do the dots represent... ". "

The forum software doesn't allow an "empty" post. Some people will, in a remembrance thread like this simply put a period, or an appropriate emoticon in kind of like signing a guest book at a funeral home.

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
An excerpt copied from christiantoday.com: Nelson Mandela and his faith

One of Nelson Mandela's famous quotes was also an expression of a deeply Christian idea - "until I changed myself, I could not change others". That expression of being born again, the need for internal revival before one can lead others to their own change, was just one of many expressions of faith Nelson Mandela shared throughout his life.

"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." ~ Long Walk to Freedom, the autobiography of Nelson Mandela

[video=youtube_share;qJ_MGWio-vc]http://youtu.be/qJ_MGWio-vc[/video]

Latest Discussions