RIP Little Bro

OP
kidswarrior

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Been three months, and I still think of you every day. Can't help feeling the loss of what coulda been, both of us finally on track and ready to roll.

Wanta say I can do it for both of us, but know I can't. Your loss just when we really found something will forever leave a hole.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Been three months, and I still think of you every day. Can't help feeling the loss of what coulda been, both of us finally on track and ready to roll.

Wanta say I can do it for both of us, but know I can't. Your loss just when we really found something will forever leave a hole.

I wish you and your family the best in this sad time. I know you say it has been 3 months, but it is still a short time period. I am sorry for your loss.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your emotional response does you credit, my friend.

Fifteen years ago, I lost a friend who I always called the "little brother I never had". I still miss him and say hello whenever I drive the corner on which he was killed. I have the same sense of loss for my brother-in-law.

It is no comfort to us sometimes but when we hold them in our hearts and memories than they are not truly lost.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

He lives on in you and your memory. We can't know why those we love, those we consider great people, are ripped from us before we think it should be time.

Your courage shows in your willingness to share.

Latest Discussions