Rear leg vs lead leg (skipping) side kick - which is harder and which is supposed to be harder ?

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You were a fighter in the WTF when they had piss poor technique.

If you think that was me, it is not.

IF that is truly from a fully sanctioned WTF tournament would had to around 1984-85 based on the gear they are wearing. But it is not; rather some local fare from who knows where.

A 30 second clip of any match tells little to nothing. A person with any kind of experience would understand this.

But clearly, that in not your situation.

OP
I

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score
If you think that was me, it is not.

IF that is truly from a fully sanctioned WTF tournament would had to around 1984-85 based on the gear they are wearing. But it is not; rather some local fare from who knows where.

A 30 second clip of any match tells little to nothing. A person with any kind of experience would understand this.

But clearly, that in not your situation.

It was a Swedish National WTF Championship in 1987 which Magnus Cederblad won without having ever formally trained in TaeKwonDo. That's how shitty the quality of 80s WTF TKD was. Try doing that today.

Last edited:
OP
I

InfiniteLoop

Black Belt
Reaction score
He also won the Nordic WTF Championship same year, so it's either a Swedish or a Nordic Championship

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It was a Swedish National WTF Championship in 1987 which Magnus Cederblad won without having ever formally trained in TaeKwonDo. That's how shitty the quality of 80s WTF TKD was. Try doing that today.
Dude. Are you drunk or something? Don't be a dxxk because all you are doing is making an *** out of yourself.

Like I said a 30 second clip means nothing.

What do you mean by 'that'? There was almost nothing in the video.

Yokozuna514

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I've read most of your comments on this thread and still cannot understand the point you are trying to make. You post photos and videos of yourself doing various kicks and asked people here for feedback, which they have given you. Through your responses, it seems that you aren't quite interested in their feedback but more interested in providing your own viewpoint and why it is better.

Ok, if you want to be the king of your bedroom or the hallway be my guest. Seems to me though you have an actual interest in MA which is why we all come to this site but most of the folks here will suggest you get some formal instruction and train to improve in whatever MA you are interested in. If you have questions or comments or want resources to advance your training, this is a good place to start looking and may give you some leads on how to accomplish your goals.

However, that being said, it begins by stepping on the floor and actually training, pressure testing your ideas and continuing to improve via feedback. Kicking air and bags in your bedroom by yourself won't tell you very much. You don't like the video of the tournament you posted, why not train and enter a tournament yourself and see how well you do ? Maybe your explosiveness will be apparent for everyone to see then and you can post the video here so we can understand the point you are trying to make.