question on Kukkiwon promotion

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
They asked for ether a pass port or a drivers lic. I got the email shortly after I reg. on the website to do the online promotion form.

I never have any problem with the USAT. Infact there tournaments are run very well compaired alot of other that I have competed in. I don't mind the extra charge....I like class... so I'll pay for the best to get the best for my students.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They asked for ether a pass port or a drivers lic. I got the email shortly after I reg. on the website to do the online promotion form.

I never have any problem with the USAT. Infact there tournaments are run very well compaired alot of other that I have competed in. I don't mind the extra charge....I like class... so I'll pay for the best to get the best for my students.

I am confused who is asking for passport or drivers liscense because it is not the KKW!! USAT has so much class that is why they had to desolve the USTU because of that very same class. I do there tournaments as well and please it is not always run with class. You take what you can from them and go about your own business but you are way mis-informed about the KKW proceedure and that is for sure. NPTKD I am always so confused by some of your statements about the USAT, because they are always having trouble maybe you are not that much involved with them, but believe me when you get that far you will see. Now on the other hand it is this way just about everywhere so you learn to live with it and go on with your training and the tournament sceen, especially if you have players with ambition about the Olympics, they are the only game in town for that.

OP
goingd

goingd

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I am confused who is asking for passport or drivers liscense because it is not the KKW!! USAT has so much class that is why they had to desolve the USTU because of that very same class. I do there tournaments as well and please it is not always run with class. You take what you can from them and go about your own business but you are way mis-informed about the KKW proceedure and that is for sure. NPTKD I am always so confused by some of your statements about the USAT, because they are always having trouble maybe you are not that much involved with them, but believe me when you get that far you will see. Now on the other hand it is this way just about everywhere so you learn to live with it and go on with your training and the tournament sceen, especially if you have players with ambition about the Olympics, they are the only game in town for that.
Sooo, you do not have to prove residency to the Kukkiwon? Just sign the apps and add your Dan number and send it in with the lovely money? If so, that's even easier. One more question, in what form do you send them the money? Cashier's check?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sooo, you do not have to prove residency to the Kukkiwon? Just sign the apps and add your Dan number and send it in with the lovely money? If so, that's even easier. One more question, in what form do you send them the money? Cashier's check?

Cashier or money order and remember that all the paperwork is filled out correctly.

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I don't have the fisrt email but here is my reply and theirs... WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW... I never claimed to be overly involved in USAT, but I like what they do.. I compete and that the story

World Culture TAEKWONDO
KUKKIWON will make it !!!

Hope to have your wonderful time.

[FONT=&#44404;&#47548;]Dear Sir and Madam. [FONT=&#46027][/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404;&#47548;]I trust you’re in good health. [FONT=&#44404][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404]Thank you for your devotional work to prosper Taekwondo in your country. [/FONT][FONT=&#46027][/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404;&#47548;] We got it now, please wait.

For more information please contact the International Department.
[FONT=&#46027][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404;&#47548;] Thank you for your assistance. [FONT=&#46027][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404;&#47548;] Sincerely Yours,[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404;&#47548;] * 2009 Kukkiown Hanmadang will be held in Dangjin Korea on August 12~15, 2009. [/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404;&#47548;] * We have visitors [FONT=&#44404;&#47548;]pick up [/FONT]service from airport[/FONT]
[FONT=&#44404;&#47548;] [/FONT][FONT=&#44404;&#47548;]to Kukkiwon. Please contact before your arrival in Korea.[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,sans-serif] [FONT=geneva,arial,sans-serif]KUKKIWON
Section Chief[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,sans-serif] International Department
[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,sans-serif]
&#44397;&#51228;&#44284;&#51109; &#51060; &#54805;&#49440;
Hyung Sun Lee
Fax 82-2-552-3025
Tel 82-2-563-3339

[FONT=&#44417;&#49436;][FONT=&#44404]add: 635, Yuksam-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul, KOREA [/FONT][FONT=&#44404](Postal Code : 135-081)[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

------ Original Message --------
Sender: [email protected]
Receiver: &#51060;&#54805;&#49440; <[email protected]>;
Date: 2009-05-13 04:00
Subject: Proof of citizenship.

p { margin: 0; }
Hello,

He is a copy of my Drivers license that you asked for.

Thank you

WMPG0017.aspx

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
NPTKD I am always so confused by some of your statements about the USAT, because they are always having trouble maybe you are not that much involved with them, but believe me when you get that far you will see.

What statements.... That I like thier tournaments... That there were problems with the US open Kukkiwon testing.... That USAT will not be issueing their own Dan Cert. I Think you will find that I am correct on these.

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Now... I also applied for the foreign instructors course... So maybe that is why they asked for the above.

ACJ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
[FONT=&#44404;&#47548;] * 2009 Kukkiown Hanmadang will be held in Dangjin Korea on August 12~15, 2009. [/FONT]

I like the terrible use of font and colour and the inability to spell 'Kukkiown' correctly.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now... I also applied for the foreign instructors course... So maybe that is why they asked for the above.

That is why, applying for the course and recieving a dan rank is two different things. Thanks for clearing that up.
icon14.gif

Latest Discussions