Propaganda flyer from desert storm

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
found this in some old documents. Had it for over 25 years, but still don't know exactly what it says. Can anyone translate?

Attachments

• IMG_0555.JPG
    IMG_0555.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 139

BuckerooBonzai

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Really interesting! Unfortunately I do not know how to read it but I am interested in what it says as well.

Hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kind of difficult to see, it being so small on my computer, but I think it might be a menu.
I think I saw Pie Allah Mode on there.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bomb side says:

"Warning! This is only the beginning.This could have been a real bomb. We have no desire to hurt innocent people, but Saddam is leading you to certain death and destruction. We want you to know the truth! Saddam is the cause. Yes, the multinational(?) forces have the capability to strike anywhere, at any time! Warning!"

The other side says:

"The truth Saddam has isolated you from the world. The Arab League, Muslim World League and United Nations have all condemned Saddam's actions.Forces from 28 countries have assembled as a result of his actions, and more countries join daily. Don't let Saddam lead you to destruction!!!"

Good stuff! :rolleyes:
rolling.gif

Last edited:
OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
That's about what I thought, elder999. I have never seen an actual translation. Picked those up while I was in al kharj.