Pre-test for 3rd Dan this weekend

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey all:

I want to let you know that I'm doing my video pre-test for my 3rd Dan this weekend. My lovely wife (Mrs. IcemanSK) & our fuzzy puppy (for whom I can't think of a clever name) are traveling 210 miles to a sister school to shoot the video. From there, it gets shipped to GM Edward Sell for his approval for my actual test in March. Nervous? Huh, yeah. Excited? yes! Confident? Definitly. (except in my spelling of that word:) )

I'll letcha know how it goes. I'm really wanting to test for 3rd Dan before the 19 year mark as a 2nd Dan.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats and do well or we won't ever let up on you!

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But no pressure, really! I'm sure you'll do great!

The Kidd

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Piece of cake! You got it in the bag. Good luck, as they say in the theatre break a leg but don't break wind.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good luck! Could you possibly post the video or at least parts of it? I'm sure alot here would love to see it!

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good luck! Could you possibly post the video or at least parts of it? I'm sure alot here would love to see it!

I'm getting a cable internet connection in a few weeks. I'll see what I can do:ultracool

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
My man you will be of champ calibur. You already are, you are just showing it on video feed now. I have the utmost of confidence in your ability. It is a matter of formality now.

Matt

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My man you will be of champ calibur. You already are, you are just showing it on video feed now. I have the utmost of confidence in your ability. It is a matter of formality now.

Matt

Thanksfor your encouragement, Matt! I really appreciate the support you've all been to me.:asian:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
!!!!!

I was going to say `best of luck', but luck isn't quite right... OK: I hope all those little things that come into play in a test come together in just the right way for you, and that Gm. Sells' jaw drops in admiration when he sees your skill at work in the video performance. There--that's what I meant! And I'll bet anything I own that that's just what will happen.

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Wise word were once written...

Do, or do not, there is no try! :)

See yourself as a 3rd Dan... feel yourself as a 3rd Dan... and the rest will happen on it's own...

Please post a date and time so that those inclined may send you positive thoughts and good energy at that time...

Best of everything to you...

Your Brother in the arts,

Andrew

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ice,

Having just gone through it myself last October, you sound just like I did so I know you'll do great!

Best Wishes!

Latest Discussions