Prayer/Meditation/Good thoughts Request Thread

Live True

Brown Belt
Reaction score
All added to our lists here as well! [...]so that is a good sign when he gets his sense of humor back.[...]Another development, there is a program here in the state that is going to cover him medically until the end of the year with a possible extension into the new year as well. I have to believe all the thoughts and prayers directed his way had something to do with it coming through. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

thank you
and YAY!! VERY good news!!!! It is amazing what focused intent can do! My wish is that the good news continues!

rabbit

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You know what I realized. I think my sister doesn't take resposiblity for her actions. This whole weekend she kept saying she didn't have homework. Right Now it is 6 AM, one hour before shcool and she is doing her homework. I am afraid to confront her. I know she will make up an excuse or avoid taking resposibility. I know this because of my intuition. I hope that she will relize what she is doing. I know I am partly to blame. I know I have failed in many areas of my life. I avoid taking reposibility for my actions. May God help me change my ways. It is hard to say who avoided taking resposiblity first me or her. I know i am a continuation of my parents and my parent's parents and the countless generations that came before me. May I be strong enough to break the cycle and not continue to pass on my negative traits to others.

Please pray for me.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rabbit, I'll add you tonight.

As an update on Loren. He's home, and doing much better. Still hurts a LOT, but not much you can do about that right now. Good news is that there are tons of friends and family around to give a hand where he needs it. He came home to all of his wood cut, split, and stacked in his basement. Nobody is owning up to that one. Driveway plowed and porch cleared every morning, we have our suspicions who did that so far. Heating fuel at the Dojo and his apartments filled on Saturday, that was a couple of people who don't want him to know who they are. So all in all, we are getting to pay back some of the hundreds of favors he has given out so freely over the years. It is going to be difficult for him to be still and just take it easy for the next few months. He is already lining up for his classes this week, and ready to get out there again. He knows he cannot demonstrate the techniques he wants us to do, but there are plenty of us that step in as live-action dummies for him.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please pray for CMB, Jr. that he be healed and his surgery goes well.

Please pray for TW that she be safe and that she affect the Lord's will on her mission in Kenya.

Please pray for WEN, Jr. that his eyes be opened and that he be healed as is the Lord's will.

Please pray for JWR that his recovery continue that he may affect the Lord's will in his life.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Please pray for TW that she be safe and that she affect the Lord's will on her mission in Kenya.

Please pray for WEN, Jr. that his eyes be opened and that he be healed as is the Lord's will.

Please pray for JWR that his recovery continue that he may affect the Lord's will in his life.

Thanks for reviving this thread Geo. I will be praying as requested. :asian:

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

They are in my prayers :asian:

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CMB, Jr. made it through surgery with no complications, no invasion and is recovering! Blessings to all!

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, I'm glad he's doing so well and will continue to pray for him

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is good to hear. Positive thoughts still zinging across the Atlantic tho' - the fights not won until its won.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CMB, Jr. made it through surgery with no complications, no invasion and is recovering! Blessings to all!

I'm very glad to hear this, Geo. It's hell, going through this kind of thing.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No luck with my husband finding a job....since losing his job last month. :(

Wishing for some good thoughts and prayers from you to offer us strength through our tough times. Also requesting some for me to handle three jobs... (one primary job and two new part time ones).

At this point, I have to stop training formally (with martial arts). I hope to eventually return to training.

- Ceicei

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No luck with my husband finding a job....since losing his job last month. :(

Wishing for some good thoughts and prayers from you to offer us strength through our tough times. Also requesting some for me to handle three jobs... (one primary job and two new part time ones).

At this point, I have to stop training formally (with martial arts). I hope to eventually return to training.

- Ceicei

Good luck to your husband Ceicei and to you for holding the family finances together. I hope all gets back to normal soon for you.

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
wow good luck with that sending all the warm thoughts i can muster your way... my husband has been looking for 3 months and finally found one that will start in Aug. So i feel your pain there its hard!

As for me aside from the husband job thing. My parents are in town, those privy to LLR access know some of the things that have gone on between my parents and I ... but just general good thoughts and prayers would be nice and maybe i can make it to the 4th of july with out going homicidal. I love them and i miss them but its harder then i thought it would be.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Prayers going out to Cryo, CC, LPD ;) , and all.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers, i hope it lightens your burdens

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wife had a miscarriage :( Please keep her in your prayers... still recovering from the surgery...

Latest Discussions