politics, history, who, what, where and why?

OP
W

WilliamTLear

Ricardo doesn't smoke it... I don't think his wife would like the smell. But from what I hear, Ricardo makes some kick-*** hallucinogenic brownies... Why just read some fo the stuff he puts out there. Geeze... he thinks Gou is like the messiah or something. :boing2:

Take Care,
Billy

P.S. Put this in your pipe and smoke it Ricardo! :fart:

OP
G

GouRonin

...Just a giggalo, and everywhere I go... people always know my name....

OP
G

GouRonin

Well...It's my potty and you'll cry if I want you to...
:flushed: :toilclaw:

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The Tracy Brothers went on their own in the late 60s. Al will tell you that they were into expansion, and were going on their own to open a school to support themselves as they went through college.

He, I suspect, will not tell the real reasons for the departure. In my heart of heart I believe that it was Gou's doing. Or the inane humor we can get up at the drop of a hat!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan Farmer

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
but you are off base on this one............. :rofl: Gou just likes to see himself think! :boing1: and l..o..v..e..s.. to pull our trousers !

:asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

I get blamed for everything so why shouldn't I take the credit too?
:asian:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

You know I don't do that S.......! Neither do you! so dont e..v..e..n suggest that. Now Ricardo "close to the border and speaks the Language" Castillo......... now he is a different song!

:rofl:

Song? Couldn't carry a tune if my life depended on it, but Kenpo? That's another story. I do OWN TEXAS, you know.

Dope? Not me, but I think those California Kenpoists do it, like Clyde, and Billy:p

Latest Discussions