Please prayer for

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
Today wasa great day for Jaun and his family and friends he was able to say no when ask a question nothing more than no but it is a start. He has movement in one eye and seems to be able to follow the light. he is also able to lightly squeeze your hand when you hold his that is amazing at this point. still do not now how much brain damage there is and it still has fluids and is swallen some. Thank you all for the support so far. Will let you knoww mor on Monday I'm soory but tired so I'm going to bed.
Terry that is great news! My thoughts continue to go out to Juan and his family.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They have moved him from ICU and into the 5th floor, he is stable and looking better than before. All the sweelon is down around the brain and they are going to try and get him to start some kind of therapy by the end of the week. Things are looking good for him. We have set uo an account for him that will help pay for his therapy when he gets out. If you would like to donate anything please send in care of:

Jaun Escobar/ Twin Dragons Tae Kwon Do
2915 East Division Suite 507
Arlington Texas 76011

I really hate to even ask anyone but if you can spare $5.00 or more and like to help please do. All the money that is collective will be going directly towards hi rehab and nothing else.

If anyone would like to sponsor anyone of my three boys during a kick-a-thon, they are going to do 10,000 kick betweeen all three of them in six hours. They are doing this on there own so they can help Jaun out, this can be sent to the same address, just put down it is for the kick-a-thon, they are trying to reach there own goal of $5,000.00. It will be done on October 13th 2007.

Thank you all for your prayer and support.
Master Terry Stoker and Family
Twin Dragons TKD and the staff and students.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
They have moved him from ICU and into the 5th floor, he is stable and looking better than before. All the sweelon is down around the brain and they are going to try and get him to start some kind of therapy by the end of the week. Things are looking good for him. We have set uo an account for him that will help pay for his therapy when he gets out. If you would like to donate anything please send in care of:

Arlington Texas 76011

I really hate to even ask anyone but if you can spare $5.00 or more and like to help please do. All the money that is collective will be going directly towards hi rehab and nothing else.

If anyone would like to sponsor anyone of my three boys during a kick-a-thon, they are going to do 10,000 kick betweeen all three of them in six hours. They are doing this on there own so they can help Jaun out, this can be sent to the same address, just put down it is for the kick-a-thon, they are trying to reach there own goal of $5,000.00. It will be done on October 13th 2007.

Great news, Terry! We won't give up on sending the positive energy, though.

Thanks for specifics on the account and kick-a-thon. That's a great act of kindness and courage on the part of your boys. You've raised them well, and must be very proud. :asian:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great news, Terry! We won't give up on sending the positive energy, though.

Thanks for specifics on the account and kick-a-thon. That's a great act of kindness and courage on the part of your boys. You've raised them well, and must be very proud. :asian:

I can't really add anything to that, except to second it strongly!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Arlington Texas 76011

This is great news Terry. Glad to here that he is out of the ICU. Tell him that all of our thoughts are with him.

PS

I will be sending you some money tomorrow.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is great news Terry. Glad to here that he is out of the ICU. Tell him that all of our thoughts are with him.

PS

I will be sending you some money tomorrow.

Brian I know you mean sending money for Jaun and not me
icon10.gif
, thank you so much for being there when I needed it.

Latest Discussions