Please prayer for

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of my adult student went under the knife for a Brain Anuyisum, He was under the knife for sven hours the doctors still have no ideal how it happened. His name is Juan and yes Brian you know him. I put this in this section so I could reach more people to prayer for him and hopefully that will help in some small way.

I have never had a student go though this, it is a scary thought.
Thank you all.
Master Stoker and the staff of Twin Dragons Tae Kwon Do.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Terry, Juan is in my thoughts and prayers. He is truly a great person and a great man. You are in my thoughts my friend. With friends and family like you around Terry I am sure that Juan will be fine. Give him my best when he is done with surgery. :asian:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Positive feelings and good wishes in the air. Hopefully the fact that they had chance to perform an operation and he still breathes are good signs.

:yinyang:

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you all for the support, Jaun has been awake now for about a couple of hours and seems to be OK, he is really druged up so he is mostly out of it.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is GREAT news indeed..My wishes for a speedy recovery..

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good news indeed - these things are usually fatal pretty quickly so the signs are definitely positive :huzzar:.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Am just now hearing about this horrible situation, but as Suke said, all the signs sound positive. Will continue to pray anyway (tho I don't know if the prayers of an old war horse get any further than the ceiling--but as a good friend said, You never know who's listening). All the best to Juan and his extended 'family' at Twin Dragons. :asian:

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He has not wroke up since the surgery, he needs help. I'm willing to set up a trudt account for him to help pay all these nedical bills though my school but have no ideak how to go about it. Can somebody please help me do this, he is a friend a sincwere student and has been like a family member for all these years. I'm mad, upset and confuse, he has been there for me and now it is my turn. Please help if you can.
Terry Stoker

PS he ask me a couple of months ago to watch after is child if anything ever happened to him. I'm trying to think of the best way but my emotion just cannot let my brain work.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry, get a finance lawyer and a certified public accountant to help you set this trust up. Likely if you can find one they will be able to point you in the direction of the other. If no luck, go to your bank and ask for a financial analyst - they can help you.

Catalyst

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Juan and his family are in our Thoughts and Prayers.
Wishing him a full and speedy recovery.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry, get a finance lawyer and a certified public accountant to help you set this trust up. Likely if you can find one they will be able to point you in the direction of the other. If no luck, go to your bank and ask for a financial analyst - they can help you.

Thanks Georgia, they do not believe he is going to make it right now, he has the cutes 4 year old son and I will do what ever I need to, to make his life the best it can be. Went to the hospital and he is in bad shape. I do not believe I have ever seen a young man so helpless. I'm lost for words.

Latest Discussions