Philosophy In Taeguek Poomsae

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello all!!!
Jumping back in now that I have internet at home, and I thought I would bump this thread, hoping someone will give us the 1st version of Koryo.
please and thanks!

rmclain

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello all!!!
Jumping back in now that I have internet at home, and I thought I would bump this thread, hoping someone will give us the 1st version of Koryo.
please and thanks!

I e-mailed with Grandmaster Kim Pyung-soo about the 1967 Koryo. Apparently, many instructors (including Master Jhoon Rhee) used to send their Black Belts to learn these from him in clinics in the late 1960's.

Grandmaster Kim hasn't taught any clinics to outside schools since then. He seems open to the idea of doing this again if there is enough interest.

R. McLain

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I e-mailed with Grandmaster Kim Pyung-soo about the 1967 Koryo. Apparently, many instructors (including Master Jhoon Rhee) used to send their Black Belts to learn these from him in clinics in the late 1960's.

Grandmaster Kim hasn't taught any clinics to outside schools since then. He seems open to the idea of doing this again if there is enough interest.

R. McLain

That would be cool sir! Please let us know any details you have, I would love to try to swing something like that.

Latest Discussions