Passed my black belt today

KenpoBoxer

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Today I got my black belt in kenpo. It was in front of a panel of 10 judges and the test lasted for 3 and a half hours. We did basics at a very fast pace , pad work, every single form and all the techniques unfortunately we couldn't do sparring as we ran over time and the hall we used was booked out for after but it was a good test and feeling sore today thank god it's Sunday tomorrow

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Congrats, bro.

Psilent Knight

Blue Belt
Reaction score
@KenpoBoxer Congratulations and job well done. :)

You deserve a break today so you should go and take in a movie tonight or take that special someone out to dinner.

Take Care and Enjoy The Rest of Your Weekend.

OSU!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I got my black belt in kenpo. It was in front of a panel of 10 judges and the test lasted for 3 and a half hours. We did basics at a very fast pace , pad work, every single form and all the techniques unfortunately we couldn't do sparring as we ran over time and the hall we used was booked out for after but it was a good test and feeling sore today thank god it's Sunday tomorrow
Congratulations - sounds like a grueling test, and something to be proud of.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score

Wow, that sounds like it was quite a test. Congratulations. If you want I'll take you out to dinner sometime to celebrate.

Latest Discussions