Other USSD peeps?

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
One thing about Sensei Scott, he is really loyal to ussd and Master Cliegg. I think he thinks that SKK is a complete system and you don't need any cross training.

IRO-Bot

Orange Belt
Reaction score
One thing about Sensei Scott, he is really loyal to ussd and Master Cliegg. I think he thinks that SKK is a complete system and you don't need any cross training.

A lot of people that study at USSD think that. They think that it encompases everything that any other well-known style does. That's why they think it's the best.
It's no better than the Mormon church to the Catholic church... It's all just pointless squabbling. I actually had a conversation with my instructor today regarding this and several other things.

shaolin ninja 4

Green Belt
Reaction score
A lot of people that study at USSD think that. They think that it encompases everything that any other well-known style does. That's why they think it's the best.
It's no better than the Mormon church to the Catholic church... It's all just pointless squabbling. I actually had a conversation with my instructor today regarding this and several other things.

What did your instructor say?

Changhfy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey Tiger,

Welcome to Martial Talk,

I wish you the best.

take care,
Chang

IRO-Bot

Orange Belt
Reaction score
What did your instructor say?

He agrees with me on that viewpoint... He does think that the bickering amongst styles is pointless. But he also tells me that of everything that he's studied and other programs that he's tried, he honestly feels that USSD is the best.

Latest Discussions