Greetings from Iowa

Baby_Huey

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, just stopping by to introduce myself. I belong to a few other forums with the same name so a few might know who I am. I currently live in Mapleton Iowa which is on the west side of the state between Omaha and Sioux City. I study Tae Kwon Do at Jung's TKD Academy, Alta Branch. Due to moving during the middle of my training, I drive about an hour for class so that I can study under the same instructor. I'm a brown belt and have been studying over a year and half.
I joined TKD to get active again after having to leave wrestling during college because of injuries. Now I'm back on my feet and loosing weight(47 lbs so far). I do hope to own my school someday. Any questions just ask. I'm open and try to respond quickly.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Enjoy the forum!

Mike

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and have a great time.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Huey. SD beat me to it but congratulations on the weight control - any advice you can give will be gratefully received by more than a couple of us 'broadening' old timers :lol:.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk!
icon6.gif

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. Congrats on the weight loss (even if I'm lumping you into the vast conspiracy of folks who are losing their weight by sending it my way! ;)), and good luck with the goal to open a school. Make sure that, along with the martial arts side of things -- you really learn about the business side.

If you check the forums here, you'll find several for School Owners, like HERE.

Latest Discussions